Since its inception in 2015, the GNLU Moot on Securities and Investment Law has garnered much praise for filling a void in the Indian mooting scene by providing a platform for research and student advocacy in the field of securities and investment law.
The competition witnessed 26 and 30 teams vie for the top spot in the first and second editions respectively, and saw successful collaborations with the Bombay Stock Exchange Investors’ Protection Fund, Khaitan & Co., Finsec Law Advisors, Wolters Kluwer, Lex Witness, Manupatra, Uber and Lawctopus in the past.
Given the interest of the student community in these niche areas of law, and in line with its constant endeavour to inculcate practical argumentative skills amongst students, GNLU cordially invites all Indian law institutions to be a part of this experience and participate in the 3rd edition of GNLUMSIL.
The moot is scheduled to be held from September 8-10, 2017.
The Winners and Runners-up of the Competition will receive cash prizes of INR 50,000 and INR 25,000 respectively among other prizes. Prizes will also be handed out to the Best Speaker (Finals), the Best Speaker (Preliminary Rounds), the Best Memorial and the Best Researcher.
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Last day for registration and completion of all formalities: July 15, 2017.
- Last day to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem: July 20, 2017.
- Clarifications, if any, to be published: July 31, 2017
- Last day for submitting the soft copy of the written submission: August 16, 2017
- Last day for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission: August 22, 2017
- Mr. Girish R., Faculty Convener, [email protected], +91-8128650806.
- Mr. Yuvraj Rathore, Student Convener, [email protected], +91-9537278505
- Ms. Gayathree Devi K. T., Student Co-Convener, [email protected], +91-8511970905
- Ms. Ritambhara Narang, Student Coordinator (Communications), [email protected], +91-9638684553