We focus on cybersecurity training and skill development about digital citizenship and internet safety. With the cashless economy boom, there is a pressing need to create a cyber-aware generation. We have experience of training School Kids, College Students, Professionals, Law Enforcement Agencies and Senior Citizens on the lines of Cyber Security Awareness We offer dedicated courseware on Cyber Security, Cyber Law, and Internet Maturity Education. We have trained more than 180+ Students with our course up to now.
About the course:
The cyberspace cannot be regarded as being fragmented into national jurisdictions, because the cyberspace necessarily operates worldwide. In contrast, intellectual property rights are still territorial in nature: that can be studied in relation to copyright protection in general and of computer software in particular, in relation to patent protection of computer-implemented inventions, and, to a lesser extent, with regard to trademark/domain name protection. However, intellectual property protection has been standardised by international conventions, especially the TRIPS Agreement. This standardisation has also loosened the territoriality principle which governs intellectual property rights. An international convention for the regulation of the cyberspace would have to address the problem of territoriality of intellectual property rights and perhaps consider the establishment of an international organisation for the monitoring and policing of such a convention.
The Online Certificate Course offered by CYBERTALKINDIA – NETIZENS CHOICE, intends to spread awareness among the general public about the basic laws of Patents, Copyright, Trademarks and Management in IPRs)
Who can pursue?
Anyone who has access to a computer and the Internet can enrol for the Certification Course.
Duration of Course: 2 Months (20th February 2019 – 10th April 2019)
Date of Commencement: 20th February 2019
Exam dates: 09th March – 10th April 2019. (You can choose any date as per your convenience)
About the exam: The exam will consist of 20 questions, 5 marks each. For passing, you need to secure a minimum of 40%. No negative marking.
About the Assignment: You need to submit one assignment in between 30th March 2018 – 05th April 2019 on the themes selected by the boards and it will be mailed to you. Where the selected Assignments will be published by us in a book bearing an International Standard Book Number for free of cost. (You will be charged only for Paperback edition of the Book)
E-Certificates will be dispatched in the Second week of April.
Note: We are giving you a book to study all the syllabus with that book only, which will be sent to you at your email address which is registered with us.
- Philosophy of Intellectual Property
- Locke’s Theorem : Labour + Nature = property
- Utilitarian / Economic Theory of IP
- Democratic Theory
- Radical / Socialist Theories
- Relevance of theories – Future of IP
- Impact of the internet on Intellectual Property
- Copyright protection in cyberspace
- Computer mediated phenomenon – Software Patents
- Understanding Computer Software
- Computer Languages
- Developing Software
- Legal Definition of Computer Program
- Copyright Protection for Computer Program
- Rise of Software Patents
- Computer Program : Copyright V. Patents Debate
- Argument for Inclusion of Computer Program Under Patents
- Arguments Against Computer Patenting
- Software Patents v. Freedom of Speech & Expression
- Digital Music : Problems & Prospects
- MP3 Music – Delight for Music Consumers, Nightmare for Music Procedures
- Peer – to – Peer Networking (P2P)
- Linking , Framing & Caching
- Legal Issues Involved In Linking
- Direct Linking
- Deep Linking
- Framing & In – Lining
- Resolving Link Law Disputes –Same Principles
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Trademarks & Domain Name in Cyberspace
- Metatags – Use of Indexing word
- ICANN and UDRP
- Patent Misuse in Cyberspace
Fees for the course: Rs.3500/- (For students only the amount for a hard copy of the publication will be charged extra)
Early Bird: Rs. 2,000/- (Register before 18th February 2019, Early bird registration applicable to only students not for professionals) Early Bird Click HERE this link is applicable till the date mentioned above.
Special Discount Offer
Flat Rs.400 Off to the people who have been associated with us through internships, competitions or courses. Send an e-mail to [email protected]
Note: Payment is non-refundable.
Deadline : The last date for Registration is 19th February 2019
For registration, Click HERE
To make payment through Paytm Students / Professionals Click HERE [This link is for those who is registering themselves after 18th February 2019]
- Early Bird Entry is not applicable for Professionals.
To make payment directly to our account revert back with this email or call us @ +91-9406841953
For any queries, feel free to mail us at [email protected]
DISCLAIMER:- This is not a Diploma Course it’s a course designed by the company itself to promote cyber education in the society. If someone claims that he/she is from CYBERTALKINDIA and taking money against the Diploma Courses please write here [email protected]