The MATS Law School was established in the year 2009 with the aim of providing inter-disciplinary teaching and research opportunities. The Law school offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in the field of law.
The MATS Law School proudly announces its Sixth edition of 6th Mangilal Pagaria Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2019, which is scheduled to take place from April 11, 2019, to April 12, 2019, at MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur.
This competition was conceived with the aim of promoting & developing skills about the procedure followed by Courts and testing the knowledge of the law students across the nation.
With this edition of ours we invite teams from reputed university/colleges/institutions to participate and gain an enriching experience from our trial advocacy competition.
Saturday, 11th April & Sunday, 12th April, 2019.
Mats Law School Mats University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Winning team- Rs.10,000 Trophy & Certificates
- First Runner Up Team- Rs.6,000 Trophy & Certificates
- Best Speaker- Rs.3,000 Trophy & Certificates
- Best Memorial- Rs.3,000 Trophy & Certificates
- Participation Certificate to all registered Participant
For registering for competition, the registration form must be submitted online at [email protected] on or before March 15, 2019.
Registration Form completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the participating University/ Schools/ Faculties/ Institute along with a demand draft or online payment transaction record for Rs. 3600/- (with accommodation) or Rs. 2500/- (without accommodation) should reach on time.
The slots will be filled in first-cum-first-serve basis on the receipt of soft copy of registration form.
- Confirmation of Participation Deadline (online): March 15, 2019
- Receiving of Registration form and NEFT/DD submission record: March 20, 2019
- Brief (Memorial) Submission Deadline (soft copy): March 31, 2019
- Brief Submission Deadline (6 sets print copies from both sides) deadline: April 02, 2019
- Travel Plan submission deadline (in softcopy): April 07, 2019
- Draw of Lots, Exchange of Memorial, Preliminary rounds: April 11, 2019
- Semifinal, Final and Valedictory Session: April 12, 2019
Write to us at: [email protected]
- Prashant Kumar, Assistant Professor, 7903661235
- Jaskirat Kaur, Assistant Professor, 8447794501
- Avadhut Joshi, Assistant Professor , 9431550218
- Chandni Hariramani, 5th Year BA LLB, 9131877272
- Anurag Gupta, 4th Year BBA LLB, 7049597879
- Deepanshu Kushram, 4th Year BBA LLB, 9630338444
- Manali Shrivastav, 3rd Year BBA LLB, 7000355160