Internship Opportunity: Research Internship Program on Urban Environmental Policies, Apply by 5th July.
LexQuest Foundation is a Non-Profit Organisation, striving to make Public Policy an inclusive process, while upholding the democratic ideals enshrined in our Constitution.
We conduct policy research, training and project specific consultations for effective policy making, independently and in collaboration with the government as well as private entities. Through our social and legislative interventions, we intend to reach out to the masses in order to acknowledge and share their insights, so that together, we can find solutions to some of the most pressing issues, that we, as Legal Systems, Democracies and Countries, face today.
Number of Positions: 2
Duration of Internship: 45 Days (8th July, 2019-21st August, 2019)
Last Date for Application: 5th July, 2019
Eligibility Criteria: Any student or professional with relevant training or exposure in the fields of law or public policy, is eligible to apply for the opportunity.
Expectations from Intern:
- Basic research skills.
- Proficiency in written English.
- Adherence to timelines and guidelines provided for any given task.
Work: The tasks will primarily include research and writing about the laws and policies pertaining to environment and urbanisation.
Stipend: Rs 2000
- Certificate and Letter of Recommendation at the successful completion of the Internship Program.
- Exposure in the realm of Environmental Law and Policy in India.
- Launchpad for potential career opportunities in the field of Environmental Law and Policy.
- Learn collaboration, coordination and networking for immersive research.
- Get free access to the environmental law and policy programs organised by us.
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Contact Number: +91-8448922751