About Legge Rhythms
Legge Rhythms Media and Publication is a One Stop Destination for Law Students.
Legge Rhythms was conceptualized, conceived, created and is being administered by its Founder Litson K Stephen and the Co-Founder Devika Gupta, both students of the Indore Institute of Law, to bring all aspects of Law under a single umbrella, and provide sundry services to the Law Students. The inspiration was derived from the ever growing need of the Law Students and was translated into actuality and reality by several of its programmes. Legge Rhythms offers Online Internships to the Law Students as Law News Reporters, Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors and Editors and conducts a variety of Events, inter alia, Seminars, MUNs and Debates.
- You should be an Under Graduate Law Student (5 Year or 3 Year) of any college in India.
- You need to be sincere and work hard and take initiative.
- You must have regular access to internet.
- You must have good marketing skills.
- Tell us about events and opportunities conducted/held in your college.
- Encourage students in your college (regularly) to contribute internship experiences, law school reviews and blogs.
- Help us promote and market our products/services in your college.
- Help us connect to various people in your college.
- Generally promote the brand on social media and beyond!
- Get internship contacts.
- Earn money for bringing business for us.
- Get discounts for the awesome courses we advertise.
- Connect with fellow college managers throughout India!
- Get a certificate on successful completion of your tenure.
- CV review, internship advice and career counseling.
- Develop your communication, leadership and marketing skills.
- Become famous in your college!
- Contribute towards making your community (law students) stronger!
- With all this, we’ll help you make you develop your skills.
Being a Campus Ambassador is a voluntary, unpaid position but in kind incentives will be provided.
You are required to work for around 3 hours/week. We give no task which cannot be completed along with your college, co-curricular activities, exams or even internships.
April 2019 to December 2019
How to Apply?
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. To Apply Click on https://goo.gl/forms/BdHvLAzCXWNmcynh1
Last Date to Apply?
15th March 2019
For More Details, Contact
Riya Mishra – +919589823372
Neha Malik – +918506977882