CALL FOR PAPERS: : Journal of Innovation, Competition and Information Law Vol 1 Issue III (Oct. 2018)
Journal of Innovation, Competition and Information Law (JICIL) is a quarterly law journal aimed at understanding the nexus of the three areas viz. Intellectual Property Law, the legal custodian of any Innovation, Anti-Trust Laws which promote and encourage competition and IP and Information Law that binds the subject-matter of the other two laws. This journal aims to make an effort in identifying the key areas of Intellectual Property and Competition Law that coincide or overlap each other and yet remain complementary. There is huge scope for application of Intellectual Property and Anti-Trust Laws in India and therefore, this journal seeks to delve into academic research so in practice, a legitimate footing may be achieved. Information Era is the name synonymous to the Twenty-First century and it is indispensable to recognize that the basis of Intellectual Property happens to be application of the idea and exclusivity thereon while the object of Competition Law is also based on secretive information that may lead to collusive practices impacting free trade and desirable market conditions. Information is the key to power and therefore it is important to recognize the same and in support of this theory, this journal extends the scope of examination and inquiry to Information Law.
JICIL calls for papers for the Third Edition of the Journal to be released in the month of October 2018.
- All submissions are to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org a Word Document attached containing the Final Paper.
2. The paper must be of the nature of a Case Comment or Article or Research Paper.
3. The word limit is 5000 words inclusive of footnotes and references/bibliography.
4. The paper must conform to the following formatting guidelines –
- Title of the Paper – Times New Roman Size 16 Bold
Sub-Title Times New Roman Size 14
Heading 1 – Times New Roman Size 12 Bold
Heading 2 – Times New Roman Size 12 Underlined
Heading 3 – Times New Roman Size 12 Italics
- The submission must be accompanied with the details of the author (Name, Email, Phone & College/Affiliation) mentioned in the Body of the Email. Submission must be made with the Subject of the Email ‘Submission: Edition III JICIL’ The paper must be submitted on or before 30 September 2018, for publication. The paper shall be evaluated by the Peer-Reviewers post-which the Expert Reviewers shall take a final call on the List of Paper selected.
For any queries, you may contact
The Editorial Board, email@example.com
Ms. Ankita Aseri, Editor-in-Chief, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Pooja Kurian, Deputy Editor-in-Chief, (+91-9739760554)