After the overwhelming response in Phase-I, the Debating and Literary Society is pleased to announce that the 2nd phase of registrations for the 2nd Edition of GLC British Parliamentary Debate is now open!
Registration Link :-
We shall be following the N+1 Rule for the tournament.
Phase-II of Registrations closes at 11:59 am on 8th February 2017. Post the second phase, we shall be releasing our second allotment list and intimating the registered teams of the allotment.
Registration Fee (without Accommodation) – Rs. 1800/-
Registration Fee (with Accommodation) – Rs. 2500/-
3rd-5th March 2017.
In case of any queries, please feel free to contact the following :
Bhavna Srinivasan :- +91 9930902697
Annapoorni Ramu:- +91 9842470010
or write to us at [email protected]
- Registration fee per person – INR 1800/- (Without Accommodation) ; INR 2500/- (With Accommodation)
- Registration Link is here.
- We shall be following the N+1 Rule for the tournament for number of adjudicators. Team Cap per institution is 4 in every phase of registration.
- It is an open tournament inviting participation from institutional teams, institutional cross teams, open cross teams (no age bar) as well as independent adjudicators.
- The second phase of registration closes on 8th February, 2017 following which the allotment list shall be released. Subsequently, based on registrations the third phase shall also begin.
- We are also inviting applications for Subsidized Adjudicators, with the subsidy covering registration fee, accommodation and travel. To apply for the same, one can e-mail their debate credentials to [email protected]m.
- The deadline for applying is 31st January, 2017.
- Follow the Government Law College British Parliamentary Debate page here for further updates.
- For any queries you can contact Bhavna Srinivasan – +91 9930902697 or write to us at [email protected]