By accessing this website, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
Legge Rhythms is committed to protect the privacy of all its users. In terms of our Privacy Statement:
- It is possible for you to visit the Site without giving any personal information. However, when you register on Legge Rhythms, we collect your information such as your name, sex, age, address, contact, email account, etc. We also retrieve your information from your email account, social networking platform, etc. when you register through these accounts. We may also collect information, when you provide feedback and user materials or participate in surveys, etc.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We may use your information to personalize your experience and to help us to respond to your individual requirements in a better manner.
- We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. We use your information for improving the Site.
- Your information helps us to effectively respond to your service requests, and support needs, and connect with you as required or to process your transaction.
- We may use the email address provided by you to send you information and updates pertaining to the Site. If you decide to join our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You may unsubscribe from receiving such mails.
- Once you register on Legge Rhythms, your username which you provide will be visible to other users of Legge Rhythms.
- We may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to understand the user’s individual interests and preferences. Most browsers permit you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
- Any comments posted on Legge Rhythms or posts made via the forums of Legge Rhythms are readable by the public.
- We reserve the right to contact you via the email address you provide, at any time, including but not limited to when you comment, post in forums, or get in touch over the contact forms on the website.
- We will at all times keep your identity and email address confidential, subject to this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
- In order to improve Legge Rhythms we may collect, store and use your personal data, including:
- information about your computer, your IP address and your use of Legge Rhythms;
- information that you provide when you register with Legge Rhythms; and
- any other information that you choose to send to Legge Rhythms.
- We will take all reasonable care and security precautions to safeguard your personal data and prevent its loss and misuse. However, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over Internet connections.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission. Unless our ownership changes or we merge or enter into a joint-venture with another party; or we are required to do so under any law, or in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
- We may transfer any information we store and use between any of the countries in which we operate in order to assist us in providing our services.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit Legge Rhythms. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to Legge Rhythms in order to provide advertisements about the products and services of interest to you.
- We reserve the right to update, change or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. The Statement shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
- Legge Rhythms respects your privacy and use reasonable efforts to protect the same. We have adequate safeguards and infrastructure to comply with the laws in India to protect your personal information. We will comply with Information Technology Act, 2000 and all other applicable data protection laws in India to protect your privacy.
- Any complaints or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the email: [email protected]