The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide legal, professional or any other such kind of assistance and advice. You must seek independent advice before acting on any information on the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We take all care in ensuring that all information we provide in the website is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any that action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide on this website.
- We are not liable for any loss suffered by you through the use of the website howsoever caused, including loss caused through but not limited to our negligence, breach of contract, copyright infringement, breach of other intellectual property rights or defamation.
- We are not liable for content published on the website by users of the website. If any such content appears to be inappropriate to us, we reserve the right to take down such content.
- You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content on the website.
- We shall not sell, market, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when the release is required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Legge Rhythms reserves the right, at any time, to charge fees for accessing whole or part of the Sites. If, at any time, you are required to pay fee for accessing any part of the Sites, you will be intimated about the same and you will be allowed to access such part of the Site only upon payment of a fee (“Subscription Fee”) for a particular period specified at the time of subscription (“Subscription Period”). The Subscription Fee is non-refundable and during the Subscription Period, you are not required to pay any other charge towards subscription, unless there is a change in applicable tax.
- We reserve the right to reject your request for subscription without assigning any reason. Under such circumstances, the Subscription Fee will be repaid without any interest.
- We reserve the right to revise the Subscription Fee from time to time. We, at our sole discretion, may allow you to renew the subscription after the expiry of the Subscription Period, upon payment of Subscription Fee prevalent at the time of renewal.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, structure, layout, look, appearance, graphics, functionalities and other distinctive identification. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- You must refrain from using the website in any way that causes damage to the website in any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, racial, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable manner. Any such use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You must respect the use of the website by other users and not interfere with their legitimate use of the website and our services.
- You hereby agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and, therefore, we owe no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, location. We may also collect information about your computer, your IP address and your use of this website. Any of such information which we collect from you may be used to improve our website or to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- We will take all reasonable and necessary care to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access our website.
- Legge Rhythms does not subscribe to the views of authors and does not in any way confirm or deny the opinion expressed therein, and shall not be treated as the opinion of Legge Rhythms.
- When you join Legge Rhythms, the details you enter on the registration form will be used by us to provide you with our premium services. While registering, you agree to provide your real first name, last name, e-mail address and truthful personal information.
- You agree to keep your username and password safe from use by third parties and not share your registration details with anyone else. You will be liable to indemnify us against any unauthorized use of your username and password, howsoever caused.
- Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this nor do we accept any responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- ARBITRATION CLAUSE:-All Disputes, differences and/or claims arising out of this agreement whether during its subsistence or there alter shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the provision of The Arbitration and Conciliation Act,1996 or any statutory amendments thereof and shall be referred to sole Arbitration of an Arbitrator nominated by the “Legge Rhythms”. The award given by such arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties to this Agreement. In event of an appointed arbitrator dying or being unable or unwilling to act as arbitrator for any reason, Legge Rhythms, on such death of the arbitrator or his inability or unwillingness to act as Arbitrator, shall appoint another person to act as arbitrator. Such person shall be entitled proceed with the reference from the stage left by the predecessor. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Indore, Madhya Pradesh at the registered address of Legge Rhythms which is presently at 202, Happy Regency, Silicon City, Indore, Madhya Pradesh or such other place/location /city which Legge Rhythms at its discretion may decide from time to time.
- JURISDICTION:- This Agreement has been accepted and executed by Legge Rhythms at Indore, Madhya Pradesh and all covenants, terms and conditions hereof including payments or any dispute arising out of such use of the website, subject to the arbitration clause contained herein, that court in Indore, Madhya Pradesh have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter arising out of or concerning Agreement.