About The Organizers:
“IN LIGHT OF LAW”, a platform which is developed by the law students and for the law students, with the aim of make the language of law easier.
About the competition
- 1st online quiz competition
- Theme: Right to information act 2005 and current legal affairs
- The competition is scheduled on: 16th July, 2020,
- Lastdate of registration: 14th July, 2020,
- Timings of Quiz – 5:00 – 5:15 PM,
- Quiz will contain Multiple Choice and short answer type questions.
- The quiz will consist of questions from the following topics.
- From right to information act 2005: 25 questions.
- From current legal affairs: 15 questions.
- The total number of questions will be 40; all questions will carry 01, one marks each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total time period to attempt these questions will be 15 minutes.
- In case of tie, person who has completed first given preference.
- TheQuiz will be took place on Google Form.
- The quiz can be played on any device- Mobile/Tablet/Laptop. However, we recommend you to use PC.
- Wew not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- Please note that this competition is not a team-based competition and thus each candidate shall register and participate individually. And,
- Any candidate find out doing malpractice during the examination will be debarred from the Contest.
• The Registration of the Quiz can be done by CLICKING HERE:
• The Registration Fee is Rs. 20 per entry only.
• Registration Fee can be Paid via Paytm, PhonePe & Google Pay on 7297911597.
• Kindly Attach the ‘Screenshot of the Payment Receipt’ while Filling the Registration Form.
• The Last date of Registration is 14th July, 2020, till midnight.
• After Registration get yourself added to Whatsapp group for latest update of the event. We’ll share the link by July 12th.
• For other details please feel free to contact:
Prizes and certificates
• The Participants Securing 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place will be Given Rs 500, 300 & 150 Rupees Respectively.
• Top 3 Winners will be awarded a Certificate of Excellence.
• Top 10 Winners will be awarded a Certificate of Merit.
• The Certificates will be in the Form of E-certificates and will be mailed to the Participants on their respective Email addresses.
Note: Results declared shall be final and binding on all the participants.
Team In Light Of Law