Delhi Metropolitan Education (GGSIPU) is elated to announce its 3rd National Moot Court Competition, “DMENMCC’19”
In the continuance with our tradition, we are hosting our 3rd National Moot Court Competition which is scheduled to be held from April 5- 7, 2019 at School of Law, Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida.
Sitting Judges, Practicing Advocates, Academicians and Experts in the field of law shall be invited to adjudicate the competition.
All the students enrolled in three or five year LLB Courses from any Law College/ Institution/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Delhi Metropolitan Education, (GGSIPU) B-12, Sector 62,Noida, UP- 201301
Each team can register provisionally by mailing to [email protected]ac.in with the subject as “Registration: National Moot Court Competition, 2019”.
Registration is strictly on first come first serve basis on or before March 15, 2019, by 11:59 PM.
To complete the process of registration, all participating teams are required to submit the completed registration form, duly signed and stamped by the Head of Institution/Principal/ Head of Department along with the Demand Draft (DD)
For online transactions kindly follow the instructions mentioned in the brochure.
*Note:- Students who have registered for DMENMCC’19 can also take participation in DME National Client Counselling Competition’19.
- Online Intimation by Institution: February 16, 2019
- Last date for online Registration: March 15, 2019
- Last date for sending the soft copies of the Memorials through e-mail: March 20, 2019
- Last date for acceptance of Hard Copies: April 5 (during the desk registration)
- Researcher’s Test: April 5, 2019
- Semifinals, Final and Valedictory: April 7, 2019
Constitutional Law & Criminal Law- (Reservation for Economically Backward Classes)
- Winner Team (FIRST PRIZE): Rs 50,000/-
- Runner up Team (SECOND PRIZE): Rs 30,000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs 10,000/-
- Best Mooter: Rs 5,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs 5,000/-
Mr. Mukesh Kalwani: +91- 9871001436,
Ms. Sakshi Agrawal:+91-9592985912
Mr. Rishabh K. Mehta: +91-9818018157
Student Co. Convener
Ms. Vallabha Gulati: +91-9818217182
Mr. Athar Raza Farooquei: +91- 7503446390
Mr. Alekshendra Sharma: +91-9871669577
Brochure Click Here