ABOUT THE COMPETITION
With an objective to enhance the writing talents of young budding lawyers, Inventive International Publishers in association with Legge Rhythms is announcing the 5th Edition of its National Online Essay Writing Competition 2020.
ABOUT INVENTIVE INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS
Inventive International Publisher Group is a subsidiary of Libertatem Media Group started with an objective to reach each and every reader who is interested in law and legal research. IIP is dedicated to express views on the recent legal issues for creating a cross-current of ideas on the emerging matters of law. It publishes well-researched articles/papers, research notes and comments, current developments and Judgments of the Supreme Court of India on matters of international law. It is open for all students and academicians to submit an article for the journal.
ABOUT LEGGE RHYTHMS
Legge Rhythms was conceptualized, conceived, created and is being administered by its Founder Litson K Stephen and the Co-Founder Devika Gupta, both graduates of the Indore Institute of Law, to bring all aspects of Law under a single umbrella and provide sundry services to the Law Students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing need of the Law Students and was translated into actuality and reality by several of its programs. Legge Rhythms offers Online Internships to the Law Students as Law News Reporters, Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors, and Editors and conducts a variety of Events, inter alia, Seminars, MUNs, and Debates.
- What is the reach of the legislature and judiciary when it comes to religious matters?
- With many countries opting out of the death penalty, is it time for India to do away with it too?
- Does a societal revolution of acceptance of the LGBTQ+ community require the protection of their rights?
- Can the long-prevailing custom of considering menstruating women as impious be done away with by modern law?
- How far should the line between politics and educational institutions be blurred?
- Is India ready to let the law dive into the privacy of marriage by making marital rape an offense?
- Is it the time for India to consider censorship of the content on OTT platforms such as Netflix, Amazon, Hotstar, Voot, etc.?
- Does the legalization of prostitution in various countries pave a way for it to get legalized in India?
- Only original articles must be submitted. Plagiarism of more than 30 % would lead to disqualification.
- The essay should be written in English.
- Word Limit- Not more than 1500 words. (exclusive of footnotes)
- The essay must be typewritten
- Title – Font Size 16, BOLD
- Sub Headings- Font Size 14, BOLD ITALIC
- Content- Font Size 12
- Font- Times New Roman
- Line Spacing- 1.5
- Citation- Blue Book 20th Ed.
- Submissions should be made in .doc/.docx format only
- Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 authors
- Submissions should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11.59 pm on 25th April 2020.
Any student in their undergraduate or postgraduate courses can make submissions for this competition.
- 15th April 2020 – Last Date of Registration
- 25th April 2020 – Last Date of Submission
- 10th May 2020 – Announcement of Results
REGISTRATION FEE: 100 Rs for Single Author, 200 Rs in case of Co-Authorship
Register on the link. You will be getting a mail regarding the payment details. Follow the same to receive the Registration Code for the Competition.
GOOGLE PAY/PHONE PE: 8800986154
A/C HOLDER NAME: Khyati Shrestha
A/C NUMBER: 45770100002855
BANK AND BRANCH: BANK OF BARODA, SECTOR 24 ROHINI, DELHI
- 1st Prize- 1500 INR+ E-Certificate of Merit + Access to Online Memorial Course by Memo Pundits + 1 Free Publication in an International Journal
- 2nd Prize- Rs 1100 + E- Certificate of Merit + 1 Free Publication in an International Journal
- 3rd Prize- 700 INR + E- Certificate of Merit + 1 Free Publication in an International Journal
- E-Certificate will be provided to all the participants
Asmita Vadnere, Convenor – +919827440440