The Competition is organised by the Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi- 110025 from 17th to 19th of March, 2017.
The teams can register latest by 31st of January, 2017 through an email sent to [email protected] along with their registration forms. The teams further need to submit their memorials by 20th of February, 2017 for evaluation and on the basis of its scores, top 32 teams will be selected which will finally appear for the National Rounds.
There are attractive cash prizes to be won:
- The winning team will receive a cash prize of Rs. 30,000/-.
- The runners up team will receive a cash prize of Rs. 15,000/-
- Best Male Advocate shall receive a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-.
- Best Female Advocate shall receive a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-.
- Best Researcher shall receive a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-
- The team with the Best Memorial will receive a cash prize of Rs. 5000/-.
Any clarifications regarding the competition can be sought from:
- Mr. Shoaib Khan, Convener, Moot Court Committee, Ph. No. +91- 9899986912
- Ms. Huma Nasir, Co-convener, Moot Court Committee, Ph. No. +91- 9873626358
Invite Click Here
Important Dates Click Here
Registration Form Click Here
Rules Click Here
Moot Problem Click Here