New Corporate Laws Treatise (www.NCLT.in or “NCLT”) is created as a dedicated website with the focus on Companies Act and other related corporate laws and regulations.
NCLT is designed to provide one stop solution and reference material for company secretaries, chartered accountants, corporate professionals, lawyers, students and academicians. We aim to inter-alia provide the following services through this Site:
- Regular updates and reviews on latest happenings in corporate laws on Site and by emails:
- Up-to-date law along with related provisions of the earlier law, rules, notifications, circulars, orders and other related provisions
- Various forms under the Companies Act, 2013
- Case laws, Judgments and Orders
- Presentations and Articles
- Unique Search features / advance search
- Reference Books
- Reporter – Report legal news
- Research Intern – write articles.
- Content Write – write content to be uploaded on blog
Working with us:
- Build valuable business and career skills
- Expand your professional network.
- Express your passion
- Have your work published
We are looking for self-motivated and responsible individuals having interest in corporate sector.
- Passion for Law
- Ability to give positive, encouraging and clearly targeted feedback to the people you interact with
- Ability to motivate and excite others
- Champion the NCLT brand
- Promoting NCLT on various Social Media Platforms.
- Make people aware of NCLT through social media and other resources you have.
- Submitting news related to corporate sector
- Submitting Articles and Research Papers.
- Collecting Articles for publication on NCLT website.
- Collect feedback about NCLT.
- A unique opportunity to earn during your student life.
- Welcome Letter & Certificate of Appreciation
- Coffee with Founder and Legal Professionals.
- Recognition on our website.
- Internship assistance.
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, and communication skills
- Add experience to your resume
- Paid tasks to earn during your tenure.
- Rewards for Performance.
- Goodies & Gift Hampers.
How to Apply?
Submit your resume with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for (post you are applying i.e. Reporter/content writer/research intern)”
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 18th FEBRUARY, 2017
For further details contact: Mr. Pankaj Jain – (+91) 8447778422