Alexis Foundation is India’s leading and most diversified youth-led think tank which conducts research and provides consultancy in areas such as economics, international affairs, law, management, psychology, public policy, strategy, and technology.
Legal Status: Registered as a Public Charitable Trust under Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
Participant: United Nations Global Compact and United Nations Civil Society Network.
The organisation comprises of vibrant people and driven by values of innovation, integrity, and leadership. A multi-pronged approach highlighting the symbiotic relationship between our diverse work areas is the basic premise we thrive on. We sincerely hope that you will join hands with us and accompany us on the path of achieving excellence.
Editorial Leadership Opportunity
We are looking forward to engage students and young professionals interested in taking up pro bono editorial leadership positions in our Editorial Board.
Our editorial board will publish a book (with ISBN) and journal (with ISSN) containing original research papers and case studies on the following broad themes: economics, international affairs, law, management, psychology, public policy, strategy, and technology.
Main Tasks of the Editors
- Writing research papers and/or case studies for the book.
- Commissioning research papers and/or case studies for the book.
- Editing research papers and/or case studies for the book.
Send your CV/Resume and Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your are applying for the Editorial Position in the Subject and Main Text of the application email.
- Age between 18 – 25 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Pro bono. (Voluntary and Unpaid)
Minimum Engagement Term
15th January, 2017.
Awarded to candidates who perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit.
Awarded to only exceptional performers who are associated with us for a period of 6 months or more.
Recruitment Policy Highlights
- We are an equal opportunity organization and firmly believe in diversity.
- We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities, unfaltering values, and great potential.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- Monthly performance review will be conducted to evaluate your contribution and suitability for the organization.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.