CALL FOR PAPERS : II WORLD CONFERENCE IN CLINICAL LEGAL EDUCATION, LEGAL AID AND HUMAN RIGHTS 2018
Date: 16th December 2018
Venue: New Delhi, India
Organised by: Knowledge Steez
Who can apply
Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers and those associated with NGOs are eligible to apply. Students and Academicians from social sciences, managements and from other disciplines are also eligible.
- European Center for Legal Education and Research, Romania
- Rajiv Gandhi National Law University , Patiala Punjab
- Youth Advocacy Nepal
- All India Law Teachers Congress
- YHRI Nepal
- Institute of Hazrat Mohammad SAW, Bangladesh
- ILS Law College, Pune
Kindly note that the above list is not inclusive and session proposals on any title related to Human Rights can be submitted.
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Right to Abortion : Issues and Challenges
- Marital rape
- Child Labor, Child Sexual Abuse
- Human rights of Sex Workers
- Human Rights of Transgender Community
- Status of Indigenous People, Racial Discrimination vThe Minorities and Human Rights
- Human Rights of Manual Scavengers
- Human Trafficking
- Conflict between IPR and Human Rights
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- Role of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights vs The Right to Privacy and Human Rights
- International Humanitarian Law: Contemporary challenges
- Refugee Crisis: Issues and Challenges
- Environmental Rights
- Interface between Human Rights, Environment and Development
Kindly note that the above the above list is not inclusive and session proposals
on any title related to Human Rights can be submitted.
Submit soft copy at the email address: email@example.com
Last date to submit session proposals is 30th October 2018 .
REGISTRATION FEE: Register Before 30th October 2018
- Participation: Rs. 1000
- Students: INR 1400/- (Co- author- Rs. 2500 for both authors)
- Research Scholars, Faculty Members and others: INR 1800/- (Coauthor-
Rs. 3000 for both authors)
- Presentation in absentia: INR 2000/- (Co- author- Rs. 3500 for both
- Mode of payment will be mailed to the participants after selection of their
- Certificates will be awarded to all people including Non presenters but
- Co-Author have to register separately (Maximum two co authors
International Delegates who are willing to be a part of this conference can apply
- Registration fee waiver.
- Accommodation grant
FEE WAIVER APPLICATION :
- To apply for registration fee waiver and accommodation grant, the participants are
requested to send the waiver application form along with session proposal
latest by 30th October 2018.
- The waiver application form is attached along with
- It is to be noted that Knowledge Steez reserves the sole right for selection of the
waiver applications of the candidates and the selection procedure cannot be
put into question.