NATIONAL SEMINAR ON EMERGING TRENDS OF LAW
About Inventive International Publishers
Inventive International Publisher Group is a subsidiary of Libertatem Media Group with an objective to reach each and every reader who is interested in law and legal research. IIP is dedicated to express views on the recent legal issues for creating a cross-current of ideas on the emerging matters of law. It publishes well-researched articles/papers, research notes and comments, current developments and Judgments. It is open for all students, legal professionals and academicians to submit their articles for the publication in their journals.
About Madhya Pradesh Law Conclave
Inventive International Publishers takes immense pleasure to announce the maiden edition of Madhya Pradesh Law Conclave in Indore on 27th January 2019.
Papers are invited in the below SUB THEMES:
- International Law
- Human Rights Law
- Criminal Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Cyber Law
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Environmental Law
- Constitutional Law
Or any other emerging dimension of law
Submission of Abstract: 12th January 2019
Acceptance of Abstract: 15th January 2019
Submission of Full paper: 24th January 2019
- The Competition is open for all Undergraduate; Post Graduate Law Students; Academicians and the Lawyers.
- The Article must contain an Abstract, Main Text and Conclusion accompanied by a Covering Letter.
- Only Original Articles will be accepted. Any kind of plagiarism would lead to the disqualification of the Participant. No part of the Article should have been published earlier, nor should it have been under consideration for publication in any contest elsewhere. None of the Organisers or Sponsors for any act of plagiarism.
- The Article must be authored only in the English Language.
- Word Limit- Not more than 3000 words (exclusive of Footnotes)
- The Article must be typewritten adhering to the submission norms as under:
- Headings – Font Size 16, BOLD
- Sub Headings- Font Size 14, BOLD ITALIC
- Content- Font Size 12, NORMAL
- Font- Times New Roman
- Line Spacing (main text)- 1.5
- Citation Format- 20th Ed. Of Blue Book Format
- Footnotes- Font Size 10, NORMAL
- Line Spacing (Footnotes)- 1.0
- Margins- 2” on each side
- Restrict strictly to the Footnotes. End notes are not permissible and would lead to deduction of marks. Foot notes must include a description of each Authority, adequate enough to allow a reasonable reader to identify and locate the Authority in a publication of general circulation.
- Submissions should be made in both .DOC and .PDF format.
- Co-Authorship is permitted up to a maximum of 2 Authors.
- All the submissions are to be made on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments: Article in Word and PDF format with subject of the mail – “MP Law Conclave- Name of the Paper”.
- Name of Author(s) and Topic of the Article
- Cover page containing Name of the Participant, Nationality, Address, E-mail, Contact Number and Name of College/ Institute/University with the Address and Semester.
- Any Identification Mark in any part of the article is liable for cancellation.
- The Abstract should not be more than 300 words (exclusive of title and keywords).
- For Students
- 1000 Rs for Single Authorship
- 1500 Rs for Co Authorship
- For Academicians, Advocates, Research Scholar
- 1200 Rs for Single Authorship
- 1800 Rs for Co Authorship
- In Absentia- 1500 Rs
Best 10 Research Papers will be published in a book with ISBN and other non plagarized papers will be published in a journal or book on payment of a nominal fee
- Best Presenter
- Best Research Paper
Note: Students can attend the events as attendees with a nominal fee of Rs 700. Attendees can contact the undersigned for more details and registration procedure. Certificate will be provided to the attendees.
For More Details, Contact:
Litson K Stephen
Inventive International Publishers
EMAIL : email@example.com