Call for Papers: Plebs Journal of Law (Online & Print) Vol. III No.1.
Plebs Journal of Law (Online & Print) is an academic half Yearly published journal. Primary purpose of the Journal is to promote a culture of research among the academicians, research scholars and students, provide an important academic forum which helps to promotes legal discussion and awareness in the community.
Call for Papers:
Plebs Journal of Law (Online & Print) is an academic half Yearly published journal Invites Articles, Case Commentaries for Vol. III No.1, July 2018
NATURE OF SUBMISSIONS:
- Articles (3000-3500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews (2000-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments (1500-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
*Book Review should specify all relevant information relating to the book reviewed such as the name(s) of the author(s) and editor(s), edition of the book reviewed, year of publication, name of publisher and place of publication.
- Submissions must be in electronic form only.
- All submissions must be MS-Word- processed.
- Main text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.15 line spacing.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with line spacing 1.15.
- All submissions must contain an abstract of about 250 to 300 words describing the relevant points of discussion attempted in the paper and the relevant conclusions drawn.
- The main title should be centred, typed in Times New Roman and emphasised in bold with font size 14.
- The sub-titles must be left indented, emphasized in bold with font size 12.
- Citation: Bluebook (19th Edition or 20th Edition)
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- The cover letter shall contain the name of the author, institutional affiliation, title and category of the submission.
- Submissions should be sent in .doc or .docx format only.
Competition Act, First Information Report, Conflict of Laws- Private International Law, Habitual offender- Recidivists, Reservation– It is to be kept as menace or not/ bringing inequality Or any other burning issue related to our day to day life are welcomed.
- Single Author- Rs 1300
- Two Authors- Rs 1800
DEADLINE: 25th July, 2018.
- All manuscripts must be submitted to [email protected]
- Selected papers will be published in III Issue 1 in Plebs Journal of Law.
Email: [email protected]
Chief Editor: Dr. Raj Kumar Yadav: +91 – 9466602200