The campus Reporter program by LEXKHOJ is an exclusive opportunity for current college students to gain valuable experience of shaping themselves into proficient leaders. This program recognizes enthusiastic students, hardworking and motivated students by giving them opportunity to develop knowledge and leadership skills by representing LEXKHOJ on their campus.
- Enrolled in full time undergraduate/postgraduate in Law Stream
- Familiar with Social Networking Sites
- Involved with student organizations and other extra-curricular Activities
- Campus Reporter will be responsible to promote LEXKHOJ in his/her college/university
- Act as a contact for the team LEXKHOJ in their campus/institution
- Updating us on regular basis about all the conferences, seminars, calls for papers, moot court and other such competitions in your colleges and any other college
- Active social networking participation- Sharing the information posted on the website and Facebook page of the LEXKHOJ
- Get a certificate of Campus Reporter at LEXKHOJ at the end of your term i.e Minimum for 6 months.
- Boost your personal and professional skills
- Meet new people, get involved and be part of building a sense of community on campus.
- Reflect your position of responsibility & experience in your resume
NOTE: Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory. The nature of your work will be ‘voluntary contribution’ and you will not be given remuneration for the same.
If you are interested in becoming the part of this organization, please send your updated C.V at [email protected] before 1st March 2017.
Ms. Yogita Lohia
Email: [email protected]