CERTIFICATE COURSE: Online Certificate course on Human Rights (2nd Batch).
This course has been designed by Professors and Advocates of Team Raghvendra Kumar and Associates LLP(AAO-0844) which is a registered LLP by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs- Government of India.
The main objective of this course is to give you an insight into the perspectives of Human Rights. This course will enhance your expertise over the subject and will be an important value in addition to your CV. This course is designed by people having expertise over the subject matter and every module is made in simple language.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE:
- To disseminate information about Human Rights and Duties.
- To sensitize the learner about Human Rights issues and develop a basic understanding of Human Rights and their enforcement.
- To create awareness about moral, ethical, social and democratic values.
- To acquaint the student with international, regional and national organization structure of human rights.
- To make the students aware of their fundamental rights and fundamental duties.
- This course help in knowing ways and means to protect your Human Rights against unjustified actions by any Government Agency, Army, Police, Private Citizens/ Companies, or even Court Action.
DURATION: 45 Days
Applications are open for the 2nd of March, 2019 Batch of the course.
Total Seats: 5
Mr. Mrinal Raj : 8709359945
Mr. Raghvendra Kumar : 7903775870
Payment Details :
After Payment, send the screenshot or details for confirmation of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Reviewed by National/International Professors
Dr. Dobrescu Andreia.
Romanian-American University, Bucharest , Romania.
Dr. Prachi Motiyani
Assistant Professor of Law, University School of Law,