About the University:
Amity University Madhya Pradesh was established by Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF) vide Madhya Pradesh Government Legislature Act of 2010 with the view to promote professional, industry-oriented education in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Gwalior located on a sprawling campus of 102 acres of land opposite Gwalior Airport, imparts modern, practical and research-oriented courses which will lead to the development of professionals who are employable and industry ready. This in turn will drive the socio-economic up-liftment of the region.
Amity imparts education in almost all areas including management, engineering, architecture, biotechnology, law, communication, behavioral science, fine arts, fashion etc. Amity University Madhya Pradesh was adjudged the “Best Private University of Madhya Pradesh” by CMAI Association of India and has been accredited as “Premier University” by Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC).
About the Conference:
The International Conference on Sustainable Development & Climate Change (ICSDCC-2020) is Amity University Madhya Pradesh’s flagship event – a platform to showcase to the world, India’s plans, policies and priorities on sustainability by identifying the most topical issues, pertaining to the environment and sustainability. ICSDCC-2020 is going to be held on February 10-11, 2020 in B-Block Auditorium, Amity University Madhya Pradesh.
OBJECTIVE OF THE CONFERENCE
- To discuss the current perspectives of sustainable development in developed and developing economies.
- To provide a platform to technocrats, experts and academicians for presenting their innovative and constructive ideas at international level.
- To create innovative technologies and reorienting existing technologies for sustainable development and discuss future solutions for designing of green, smart and safer environment.
- To generate research and disseminate knowledge about sustainable development.
- The Conference will examine evidences and causes of climate change (natural and anthropogenic).
- Impact of climate change on humans and ecosystems.
- Mitigation of climate change through technological, social, ethical and political responses.
- Strategies for adaptation to climate change.
Note: ICSDCC-2020 shall have Special Session (Youth Dialogue) for Delegate age around 18 – 28 Years old. Youth Climate Conclave is envisaged as a competitive and educative mode of action, wherein youth from across the country are invited to join hands to address issues of Sustainability and Climate Change.
Who can Participate:
Research papers or Posters are invited from the academicians, researchers, practitioner and students on the broad themes given below. Research papers or Posters should apply research skills and must highlight the specific research problem. The work should be original, previously unpublished and must not be in the stage of submission/consideration elsewhere.
Sustainable Development & Climate Change
- Sustainability: Sustainable development and planning
- Green Technologies for safe & smart world
- Science and Technology in Environmental Management
- Biotechnology in environment management
- Natural Resources & Climate Change
- Conservation and management of natural resources
- Climate Change adaptation & Mitigation
- Gender perspectives & climate change
- Environmental education
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Security
- Energy conservation
- Environment modeling analysis and simulation
- Environmental impact assessment
- Smart architecture and Green buildings
- Biodiversity conservation
- Wasteland development
- Youth Dialogue on Sustainability and Climate Change (Special Session)
Guidelines for Registration & Submission:
CALL FOR PAPERS:
The participants for the conference are invited to submit paper for oral or poster presentation. Kindly submit one-page abstract printed on an A4 size paper (1.5 spacing using Microsoft Time New Roman, 12 font size) of your proposed presentation to the organizing secretary, not later than 25th of January 2020 and the full paper of same latest by 30th January 2020.
CALL FOR POSTERS:
Poster boards will be provided for poster presentation. Each poster will be allotted aboard space measuring 120×150 cm (48”x60”). Drawing pins or thumb tags will be provided. All poster presentations will be in English. Handwritten posters will not be accepted. The text should be rendered with a sufficiently large font to be legible from 1-2 meter. Graphs, tables, figures, photographs or maps may be used within the limits of the board space allocated.
Send Abstract, Full-Research Paper or Poster & Payment Details on “[email protected]”, organizing secretary of the conference with subject ‘Registration for International Conference’. The abstract (300 words, Times New Roman, 12 font size, with 5 key words) and final paper submitted shall undergo an internal review process and the acceptance of the abstract/ full Paper for the International Conference will be communicated through email.
Registration for form of ICSDCC-2020 Paper or Poster Presentation & its’s Youth Dialogue (Special-Session) link given below.
Last date for Submission of Abstract & Registration (Including Youth Dialogue): 25th January 2020
Last date for Submission of Fees (Including Youth Dialogue): 27th January 2020
Last date for Submission of Full Paper or Poster: 30th January 2020
Delegates from Industries – INR 3000/-
Delegates from Academics – INR 1500/-
Students – INR 700/-
Youth Dialogue participation – INR 700/-
Note: Fees of Youth Dialogue on Sustainability and Climate Change (Special Session) is Rs 700/- separate from main event which is going to be held at 11th February, 2020, Amity University Madhya Pradesh. Delegate of age from 18 years to 28 years can only participate.
Registration fees can be paid-
- Online payment can be made by Bank Transfer
Bank Name: Axis Bank Limited
Branch: Kanwal complex Shrimant Madhav Rao Scindia Marg, City
Centre, Gwalior, M.P. 474002
FSC Code- UTIB0000158
MICR Code- 474211002
Account Name: Amity University Madhya Pradesh
Account No.: 911010033371991
- Payment by Demand Draft
The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘Amity University Madhya Pradesh’ payable at Gwalior.
Prof. (Dr). Kuldip Dwivedi, Mob. 8770867384, Email: [email protected]
Dr. Swapnil Rai, Mob. 9826544473, Email: [email protected]
Dr. Rwitabrata Mallick, Mob. 9831970014, Email: [email protected]
Dr. Divya Singh, Mob. 8109684340, Email: [email protected]
Mr. Upendra Singh, Mob. 7999431485, E-mail ID: “[email protected]”
Ms. Kusum Sharma, Mob. 9731102664, E-mail ID: “[email protected]”
For Brochure, Click here.
For the ICSDCC-2020 of Paper or Poster Presentation Event Poster, Click here.
For the ICSDCC-2020 of Youth Dialogue (Special Session) Event Poster, Click here.
For Registration Form of the ICSDCC-2020 Paper or Poster Presentation, Click here.
For Registration Form of the ICSDCC-2020 Youth Dialogue (Special Session), Click here.
For the ICSDCC-2020 Facebook Page, Click here.
For the ICSDCC-2020 LinkedIn Page, Click here.