Jaipur National University, as a part of its aim of providing holistic academic and co-curricular education, is now gearing up to organize the Second Edition of the Model Youth United Nations session at its Seedling School of Law and Governance on 13-14April 2019. Beholding the success of our First Edition organized in 2016, we’re here with our next edition of MYUN 2019 for you.
Model Youth United Nations (MYUN) is our dedicated effort to create a medium to promote the importance of inculcating the propensity to scrutinize the intricate concepts and to understand the multifaceted nature of problems and most importantly to patiently listen to the other speakers, in the formative years of their life – to ensure the gift of a better future generation to our nation. It is a platform where every student is given opportunity to speak. Your voice is being heard, your ideas are going global.
The MYUN 2019 shall be held at campus of JNU (main campus), Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302004.
13th & 14th April, 2019
Committees and their agendas:
- UN General Assembly: Assessing the issue of International Terrorism.
- United Nation Human Rights Council: Addressing prevailing Discrimination and Rights of LGBT Community.
- LOK SABHA : Discussion on the caste based reservation in 21st century.
- International Press- Journalists, Photographers, & Caricaturists.
Registration Procedure: Registration has to be done online only. To access the delegate registration :
Visit : myun.jnujaipur.ac.in
- Delegate Fee: Rs. 1500/
- International Press Fee: Rs. 1200/
- Additional Accommodation Charges: Rs. 1000/
Cash prizes for each committee:
- Best Delegate : Rs.5000
- High Commendation : Rs. 3000
- Heena Narwani (Student Convenor): 9783591895/8955063522.
- Chatali Mawkin (Student Co-ordinator): 9460534841.
For any query mail us at [email protected]