Journal of Legal Studies and Research [JLSR] is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 3 Issue 3 Intellectual Property Rights Law Reviewwhich will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of Intellectual Property Law.
SUBMISSION ARE INVITED IN FORM OF
- Research Work/ Academic Projects
- Case Comments/ Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the author’s view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on 25thof May, 2017.
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. jlsr.thelawbrigade.com
- For any queries, contact us using the link on the website.
Submission Deadline: 25thMay, 2017
Intimation of Acceptance: 30thMay, 2017
Date of Publication of Volume 3 Issue 3: 5thJune, 2017
Website – www.jlsr.thelawbrigade.com
Click here for more details.