We Legal Intelligence are back with our two days workshop on:
TOPIC: Journey from Criminal Investigation to Trial
SPEAKER: Adv.Sanjay Vashishtha
(Advocate Supreme Court of India, Visiting Faulty। STC, Police Training, Delhi Police & LLOYD Law College, Special Counsel and Presenting Officer, National Law University Delhi Professional Member, Indian Police Institute। R.A.University of Oxford.
TOPICS WHICH SHOULD BE DISCUSSED:
- Introduction: A brief outline of the topic, what steps are taken after the crime happens.
- Identification of offence
- Lodging of FIR
- Investigation procedure
- Phases of Evidence
- Final report
- Charge Sheet
- Fairness of investigation
- Observer of Defence
- Witness Testimony/protection of witness
- Proclamation of Accused
- Appeal Procedure
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WORKSHOP:
- Notes and ppt of the session will be provided.
- E-Certificate signed by the speaker.
- Interactive, practical session.
- Recording of the session will be provided.
- Free publication opportunities.
- Free internship opportunities.
- Questions and answers round.
DETAILS REGARDING THE SESSION:
- Date – 12th and 13th October, 2020
- Time – 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Platform – Zoom
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Gpay/paytm/phonepe – 8240721191 (AMIR HASSAN)
- Charges – Rs. 135/-
FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK:
FURTHER QUERY CONTACT:
- (PRIYA GUPTA) – 9748789987, 6291295965