We proudly announce our First Edition of “Virtual Trial Advocacy Competition, 2020” that is scheduled to be held through an online platform via “Google Meet” from October 30,2020-November 1, 2020.
The purpose of Virtual Trial Advocacy Competition is to provide an opportunity to law students to participate in this competition in order to improve their skill of research & pleadings and also learn court room mannerism. This is the best that we can provide to the law student at the time of this pandemic.
In this endeavor of ours, to provide a platform to the students to exhibit their mooting skills, we solicit your cooperation by associating with us as media partners.
We believe that our association with you for this event will benefit the students and any support extended from your side will be deeply appreciated by J.P. Sharma & Associates & Lex Legisia Law Firm, and will help us in promoting our objective of contributing towards nation building in the form of producing competent professionals.
The moot proposition is mainly based on Criminal law issues and invokes Criminal law at large.
Click here to Register
Click here for the Brochure
- The Registration will begin from September 17, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
- The Registration will close on October 10, 2020.
- The submission of Memorial is October 16, 2020 by 9:00 PM.
- The Clarification for the Moot Preposition and other Rules will begin from October 7, 2020 – October 22, 2020.
- Please let us know if any other information is required/ formality to be observed.
Hoping for an early response