Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad believes that mooting is an integral part of the legal education through which students can learn and master the art of oration and argument from the very inception of their journey to become a lawyer. With this vision in mind, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad encourages the practice of mooting within the institute and across the nation, and takes pleasure in announcing the 4th Edition of its National Moot Court Competition. We strive to uphold the standard that has been created in its previous editions with the help of some of the best professionals in the field of litigation, academia, judiciary and the corporate sector.
About the Moot Proposition:
The Moot Proposition will be based on the upcoming field of Information Technology Law. It shall also touch up on the crucial aspect of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution of India.
Venue: Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
Date: 27th- 29th September, 2019.
- Student’s duly enrolled and pursuing 3 year or 5 year undergraduate law course from any university recognized by the Bar Council of India may apply to participate in the competition.
- Each institution seeking to participate may send maximum of one (1) team to represent that institution.
- A team may consist of maximum three (3) members.
- Such team shall include two (2) orators and one (1) researcher.
- Institutions seeking to register may do so by sending a mail to email@example.com.
- The subject line for the mail should be ‘ <Institute Name>: Provisional Registration for the 4th Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition- 2019 ‘
- The registration fee for the competition is INR 6000/- (Rupees Six Thousand Only) payable by teams selected after the Memorial Round.
For further updates kindly visit our official website, www.slsh.edu.in. All further details will be posted on the website or on other platforms that have been set up for the purpose and shall be notified from time to time.
|Release of Pre-Invite||27th May, 2019|
|Release of Moot Proposition, Rules and Commencement of Registration||1st July, 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||19th August, 2019|
|Last Date for seeking Clarifications||23rd August, 2019|
|Last Date for Withdrawal||23rd August, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Softcopy)||5th September, 2019|
|Declaration of Result of the Memorial Round (Top 30 Teams)||10th September, 2019|
|Last Date for Completing Registration Process||17th September, 2019|
|Date of the Competition||27th – 29th September, 2019|
Address: Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad,
Survey Number 292, Off Bangalore Highway,
Village- Mamidipalli, Mandal: Nandigama,
Telangana – 509217
|1.||Professor (Dr.) Sarfaraz Ahmed Khan||Convenor|
|2.||Ms. Shipra Chauhan||Co- Convenor|
|3.||Megha Pillai||Student Convenor||99594 81541|
|4.||Akarsh S.V.||Student Co- Convenor||94964 42481|
|5.||Shilpa Margaret Kurian||Officiating President||96326 32160|
|6.||Aditi Shrivastava||Secretary||73375 78588|