Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bengaluru Cordially invites you to The 2nd Alliance National Level Moot Court Competition (hereinafter referred as AMCC 2017) to be held on the 18th, 19th and 20th days of April 2017 at The Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562 106, Karnataka.
We are glad to inform you that top Law Schools from all over India will be participating in this event.
Alliance School of Law is eager to have teams from your Law School to participate and to be a part of this event. We are gratified to provide Food and Accommodation for the participating teams throughout the days of the event.
Students pursuing Three (3) or Five (5) year law courses from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
- Registration for the Competition shall open on the 14th day of March 2017 and will close by the 5th day of April 2017.
- The registration fee is ₹ 3500/- (Rupees Three Thousand Five Hundred Only). The Payment can be made only by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY” Payable at Bengaluru.
- All teams must register themselves by sending an email to The Alliance Moot Court Society, amcc.
email@example.com with the subject of the mail stating “The ALLIANCE NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2017 REGISTRATION”. The email must contain details of the team composition. Soft copy i.e., Scanned Copy of DD should be sent.
- The registration shall be accepted on first come first serve basis subject to a cap of 35 teams.
- Each team should prepare one Memorial for each side, i.e., the Petitioner(s)/Appellant(s) and the Respondent(s).
- The soft copy of the Memorials must reach the following e-mail address: amcc.
firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 11:59 PM, 13th day of April 2017.
- One hard copy of each Memorial must reach the Organizers on or before 15th day of April 2017 to the same address stated in the document.
For further details please refer to the documents attached herewith and also feel free to Contact Us for any further queries.
We look forward to hearing from you soon for taking part in The 2nd Alliance National Level Moot Court Competition and making it a Grand Success.
Mr. Gaurav(convenor) – 9844955161
Mr. Aditya(co – convenor)- 9535256215
Asst. Prof Manish K. Salian – 9743398488
Address : The Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562 106, Karnataka.
Moot Problem Click Here
Rules and Regulations Click Here
Registration Form Click Here
Travel and Accommodation Form Click Here