Legal intelligence is an initiative by a bunch of enthusiastic. Main aim of this organisation is to provide equality information to students.
Webinar is fixated on 19th June with the view to provide students an insight of Intellectual Property Rights.
Registration fees: 150 INR
Click here, to register
OBJECTIVE OF WEBINAR
This webinar will provide you with an introduction to basic concepts and definition of Intellectual Property (IP) and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). Additionally, participants are given a first overview of existing practices and processes related to IP management. In the webinar Sir will also imbibe practical knowledge in the field of IPR through which the participants will know more about the subject area and will also know about the practicality of the subject into the Legal Realm.
After the webinar, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)?
- What are Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)?
- Why should I deal with IP/IPR issues? Why should IP be an integral part of my business strategy? Which are the first step to be taken?
- Which IP protection tools exist can I use (e.g. trademarks, patents etc.)?
- What are the approximate costs of IPR?
- What are the basic mechanisms of making money with IP?
- Why are IP searches important?
- How do I perform basic IP searches? Which tools exist?
- What do infringement and counterfeiting mean?
- How can IPR enforced?
Students will also be provided Notes on IPR and Certificate signed by JLN Murthy Sir.