ABOUT LEGGE RHYTHMS:
Legge Rhythms Media and Publications was conceptualized, conceived, created and is being administered by its Founders Mr.Litson K Stephen and Ms.Devika Gupta to bring all aspects of Law under a single umbrella and provide sundry services to the Law Students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing need of the Law Students and was translated into actuality and reality by several of its programs. Legge Rhythms offers Online Internships to the Law Students as Law News Reporters, Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors, and Editors and conducts a variety of Events, inter alia, Seminars, MUNs, and Debates.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Legge Rhythms understands the monotony that the pandemic has brought into the lives of students. Everyone is more glued to the electronic gadgets and craze of watching and discussing webseries has increased more than ever. We came up with this idea when we realised how writing 250 words on a webiseries you’ve binged watched can help you earn money. Well, as Harvey Specter says, “It’s a win-win situation”.
So, choose a series from the given list and be as creative and innovative you can be and write a review that not only expresses your emotions, but also amuses us and the audience to the core!
LIST OF SERIES:
- Special Ops
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Delhi Crime
- Family Man
- The Crown
- Criminal Justice
- Four More Shots Please!
- Inside Edge
- Peaky Blinders
- Money Heist
- Stranger Things
- One person can submit only one review;
- Review should be original and not copied;
- Review should be written in English only;
- The word limit of review is 250 words;
- The review must be typed.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size
- Title: 14 (Bold)
- Body: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: Justified
- Submissions should be made in either in ‘.docx’ or ‘.doc’ only.
- Co-authorship is not allowed
- Use of derogatory remarks and non-adherence to the abovementioned guidelines will lead to immediate disqualification.
Any student in their school/undergraduate/ postgraduate courses can make submissions for this competition.
- 5th July, 2020 – Registration starts.
- 15thJuly, 2020 – Registration ends by 11.59 P.M.
- Submissions to be made before 11.59 P.M. on 15th July,2020 to [email protected]
- Results declaration-20thJuly, 2020 by 11.59 P.M. On our social media handles and website.
REGISTRATION FEES: Rs. 75/- per person. Attach the screenshot of the payment in the registration form.
PAYTM/GOOGLE PAY/PHONE PE: 99344 83098(Pratyaksha)
The top 10reviews will be published on the official website of Legge Rhythms on 20th July 2020. The selection of the same will be made through the maximum number of likes and comments ones’ review receives on the Instagram handle of Legge Rhythms.
- Every like- 2 points
- Every comment- 1 point, provided a person should not comment more than once.
So, make sure you ask everyone around to be active during the same!
1st prize: Rs. 750/- + Certificate of Merit
2nd prize: Rs. 550/- + Certificate of Merit
3rd prize: Rs. 350/- + Certificate of Merit
Discount Vouchers will be provided to all the three winners
Every participant will be awarded an E-Certificate of Participation.
FOLLOW US ON
FOR ANY QUERIES, CONTACT:
Jatin Balain, Director, Events Team: +91 95995 00975
Amri Gupta, Assistant Director, Events Team : +9163861 96665