Aim of the Moot
The event is a whole new opportunity to turn things around and make this time productive. We understand the plight of the law students, due to cancellation and postponements of various Moot Court Competitions at the current moment. Consequently, we are here to provide an opportunity for enriching growth and knowledge.
This event not only enhances the Research skills and confidence of our participants but also promotes awareness about a social cause that we overlooked during these times.
About JECRC University
We take this opportunity to introduce JECRC University Jaipur, one of the premier University in North India, established under The JECRC University Act, 2012 of Government of Rajasthan. The JECRC Group of Institutions commenced its journey 17 years ago with Jaipur Engineering College & Research Centre approved by AICTE and Government of Rajasthan and is now recognized as one of the leading and most preferred higher education groups of North India. It is our immense pleasure to inform that we have placed 1735 student this year in top leading 90 companies in India and worldwide.
Path Lexis is a youth organization specializing in organizing moot courts, debates, seminars and other legal competitions for a much better learning experience than what is offered to the law students. Driven by a sense of excellence and talent in the young minds, a variety of mediums are provided to help students achieve perfectionism in every domain of the legal field.
The vision at Path Lexis is based around equality of opportunity in the field of law. By creating a community of law students, all students are delivered an equal shot at growing and learning. Every person is a manifestation of their past experiences, upbringing and the socioeconomic backgrounds and Path Lexis transcends such barriers.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE VIRTUAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION:
➢ GENERAL INFORMATION
- These are the rules for the 1st Virtual Moot Court Competition.
- The Competition shall be conducted over a period of 2 days from 26–27 September, 2020.
- The registration fee for the Competition is INR 500 per participant.
- The Moot Court Competition is a mono advocacy event i.e. one team shall consist of only one participant.
- The Competition shall be conducted in accordance with the rules mentioned hereunder. Participants are required to comply with the rules and procedures prescribed herein.
- All correspondence with respect to the Competition, kindly mail- [email protected]and CC to [email protected].
- The Inaugural Function and Orientation of Participants will be held on 26thSeptember, 2020 at 9:00 am and is too attended by all participants.
- The Competition shall consist of the following Oral Pleading Sessions: (a) The Preliminary Rounds (26thSeptember, 2020); (b) The Semi-Final Rounds (27thSeptember , 2020); and (c) The Final Round (27th , September, 2020).
- Draw of lots and Exchange of Memorials will be held on 4:00 p.m. 24thSeptember , 2020.
NOTE: No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
Students of three year and five-year law degree courses from any University/Law School/ College/ Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
➢ TEAM COMPOSITION
Each team shall consist of only one person as the 1st Virtual Moot Court Competition is a mono advocacy event ( More than one team can participate from same institute).
- The registration fee shall be Rs. 500/- (five hundred only) for each participant. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The last date for registration is 11:59 p.m., 20thSeptember , 2020.
- Pay Registration via Paytm/ Google Pay/ Phone Pay – 7300795536 (Upload Screenshot of Payment in Registration Forum.)
- ONLINE GOOGLE FORM to register – https://forms.gle/tgiuzJ9EHL79VRwQ7
CLICK HERE FOR THE MOOT PROPOSITION
CLICK HERE FOR THE BROCHURE & RULEBOOK