SCHOLARSHIP: TC Beirne School of Law Scholarship for International Students (Undergraduate).
The TC Beirne School of Law at the University of Queensland is offering scholarships for outstanding international students seeking admission into either the undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/(LLB (Hons)) or the dual degree programs that include the LLB (Hons).
- The following competitive scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law. Students who are shortlisted for consideration may be required to participate in a Skype interview.
- All scholarship applications must be submitted directly to the TC Beirne School of Law at the University of Queensland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students will need to make a separate application to UQ International Admissions into the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or dual degree programs.
- Applications open: 1 September 2018.
- Applications close: 16 November 2018.
- Decisions will be made as soon as possible after the closing date.
- Two scholarships are on offer: one covering 50% of the tuition fees, and one covering 25% of the tuition fees for courses undertaken towards the approved law program. The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
- International students who have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Students must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law. High achieving students are encouraged to apply.
To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ: https://apply.uq.edu.au/
Once you have an existing application with UQ or have received an offer you can apply for a scholarship by completing an application form together with the following supporting documentation to email@example.com by 16 November 2018:
- Official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
- Incomplete or late scholarship applications will not be considered.
- The Scholarship Committee will meet as soon as practicable after the closing date and applicants will be notified of the outcome in writing.
- Any offer of a scholarship is made subject to approval of the candidate’s enrolment in an approved law program at The University of Queensland.
For queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For official Notification & Application form – Click here.