“To Learn is Human, To Quiz is Divine. So, Step up!”
Why wait then? Come celebrate the thrilling quizzing experience with us. Test your knowledge, win cool prizes, and have a great day of fun!
Conceived on Jan 31st,1875 by the Government of the Maharaja of Travancore, Government College of Law, Thiruvananthapuram stands proud in the brilliance of a thousand legal suns. Risen from its stellar existence of over a hundred and forty two years, it has successfully carved out a golden niche in the legal fraternity of this country.
The National Service Scheme of Govt. Law College, Thiruvananthapuram, with immense pleasure announces the 3rd GLC National Quiz Competition ‘Boudhika’ 2017.
24th November 2017
- Registration: 9.00 am
- Commencement of Quiz: 10.00 am
Government Law College, Barton Hill, Vanchiyoor (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695035
General (Not confined to Law)
PARTICIPATION AND ELIGIBILITY
- The competition is open to students belonging to Colleges, Schools and Departments.
- Each team shall comprise of two students belonging to the same institution or different institutions.
- Cross College/School teams may be set up.
- Valid College/School ID cards need to be carried by the students for the Quiz Competition.
- Registration for the quiz can be done on the spot, at the venue.
- There shall be a registration fee of 200 per team.
- Participating teams can provisionally register their details to [email protected] specifying team composition.
- There will be fabulous and attractive prizes for the winners.
- Certificate of participation
shall be awarded to all the participants.
- Regarding any of the disputes pertaining to the conduct of the Competition, the decision of the Organizing Committee shall be Final.
The Quiz will be hosted by renowned quiz-master “Captain Chandrakanth”.
Email: [email protected]
Facebook Page: facebook.com/quiz.glctvpm
- Sruthi : 9495610415
- Krishna S. Karunakaran.: 8848334225
- Blaise Joseph: 9605739232
Registration Fee Click Here