After receiving overwhelming responses from the previous events. We, ‘IN LIGHT OF LAW’ is pleased to announce the 3rd edition of our monthly quiz series.
About The Organizers:
“IN LIGHT OF LAW”, a platform which is developed by the law students and for the law students, with the aim to make the language of the law easier.
About the competition:
- Theme: Indian Constitution and Polity,
- The competition is scheduled on 13th October, 2020,
- Last date of registration: 12th October, 2020,
- Timings gor the Quiz – 5:00 PM – 5:25 PM,
- Quiz will contain Multiple Choice and Short answer type questions,
- The total number of questions will be 50; all questions will carry 01, one marks each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total time period to attempt these questions will be 25 minutes.
- In case of a tie, the person who has completed first will be given preference.
- In case of any ambiguity, the decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding.
- The Quiz will be conducted on a Google Form,
- The participants can participate in this quiz from their home with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
- Any candidate found doing malpractice during the time of the quiz will be debarred from the Contest.
- The Registration of the Quiz can be done by CLICKING HERE:
- The Registration Fee is Rs.30 per entry only.
- Registration Fee can be paid via Paytm, PhonePe& Google Pay on 7297911597.
- Kindly Attach the ‘Screenshot of the Payment Receipt’ while Filling the Registration Form.
- Last date of registration: 12th October 2020,
- After the successful registration, you will receive a mail regarding the same,
- We will share the WhatsApp group link by 12th October 2020
For any queries feel free to contact:
Send your query by a WhatsApp Message
Prizes and certificates:
- The Participants Securing 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place will be Given Rs 500, 300 & 150 Rupees Respectively.
- Top 5 Winners will be awarded a Certificate of Excellence.
- Each participant will be awarded the certificate of participation, subject to attendance.
- The Certificates will be in the Form of E-certificates and will be mailed to the Participants on their respective Email addresses.
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION