Jaipur National University, Jaipur, at its Seedling School of Law and Governance, Rajasthan.
About the University
The University is one of the many institutions of the Seedling Group of educational
institutions of the Mahima Shiksha Samiti. It has mandatory approvals and accreditation by all Statutory National Bodies, namely, UGC, AICTE, NAAC, PCI, NCTE, BCI, INC, MCI
and by the Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC for Distance Courses.
Furthermore, the University has earned the trust and goodwill from the student fraternity,
parents, public and the concerned agencies for its excellence in teaching and emphasis on
high standards of research work. In a short span, Jaipur National University has carved a
niche for itself in the country for its commitment to providing quality education and offering a conducive learning environment. The University is becoming a preferred choice for professional and technical education, as well as for aficionados of quality academic pursuits. The Seedling School of Law and Governance at the University has also aced itself in academic scholarship and has been successful in building its name as a renowned educational institution in academia over eleven years of spotless and commendable journey.
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course/3 Year L.L.B Course) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University of any country.
- No Institution/College/University shall enter the Competition with more than one team.
- A cap of 40 teams is reserved for the Competition, and teams will be selected by first come first serve basis.
- Each Team shall comprise of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. In a Team comprising of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In a Team comprising of three members, the third member of
the team shall be designated as Researcher.
- Any additional member or team coach of any team shall not formally be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the University
Each team shall complete the registration within the stipulated time. The registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee as provided in Rule 7.
Registration will be open till September 05, 2019 (11.59 P. M. IST). The registration form can be downloaded from the official website of the University
The Teams are required to send a bonafide letter issued by the appropriate authority of their College or University along with the duly filled registration form.
The registration form click here
18th – 20th October, 2019
Last date of registration
5 th September 2019
Last date for seeking clarifications
20th August, 2019
Last date of submission of soft copy (PDF) of memorial
15th September, 2019
Last date of submission of hard copy of memorial
25 th September, 2019
Payment of Registration Fee:
- Indian Teams must make payment by Online Payment/Demand Draft. The procedure for the same has been provided in the Annexure to the Competition Rules.
- Payment by all other teams must be made by Online Payment/Bank Transfer. The procedure for the same has been provided in the registration form.
- All the formalities concerning the registration process should be completed by September 05, 2019. The decision of the Director shall be final in this regard.
- Once the Team is registered after completing the formalities, a Team Code shall be assigned to it by September 10, 2019.
- A-Team that has registered pursuant to Rules 1.4 may change its composition only after informing the Moot Court Committee of such change. Any changes with respect to the contact details shall be notified to the Moot Court Committee with immediate effect. This obligation to inform shall continue throughout the course of the Competition.
The University shall award various trophies and cash prizes to participating teams and
students as follows:
- The Winning Team shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of INR 25,000.
- The Runner-up Team shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of INR 15,000.
- The Best Written Submission award carries a Plaque and cash prize of INR 4,000.
- The Best Speaker shall be awarded a Plaque and a cash prize of INR 6,000
E-mail: [email protected]
Moot Court Committee
Faculty Convenor – Prof. (Dr.) Komal Audichya
Contact details: +91-9829007767
Student Convenor – Heena Narwani
Contact details: +91-9783591895, +91-8955063522.
For more visit : vsmmmc.jnujaipur.ac.in
The rules are here.
The travel and accommodation form is here.
The moot proposition is here.