About the Organisation
Journal of Socio-Legal Studies and Research (JSLSR) is an open-access student-edited blind peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal.
The Journal is expected to be a platform for the academicians and students from the legal fraternity to present their ideas.
The Journal aims at addressing the issues at hand in the socio-legal domain and promotes awareness among all, starting from legal professionals to a layman.
About the Journal
JSLSR invites manuscripts for its Volume I, Issue IV. The object is to provide a platform for a diversity of intellectual pursuit from all corners of the society for enrichment and enhancement of the group readers.
The present issue of the Journal of Socio-Legal Studies and Research (JSLSR) shall focus on Social Issues as well as Legal and Policy matters. Preference will be given to recent developments and trends in the Socio-Legal domain. However, JSLSR does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished and up to date.
Law students pursuing the three-year LL.B, as well as the five years, integrated LL.B. program, students pursuing LL.M. or PhD, Research Associates, Academicians, Educators, and professionals and practitioners in any field of Law are eligible to submit.
Submission Registration and Application Details
- The author(s) are required to e-mail the manuscript to submissions.jslsr[at]gmail.com
- The manuscript may be mailed in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The subject of the e-mail must clearly mention “Manuscript Submission for JSLSR”
- A cover letter must accompany the manuscript mentioning the relevant author/s details such as Name, Institute/Organization, Year of Study, Contact Details, etc.
- They accept footnote citations exclusively. Citations must conform to standards laid in the Journal of Socio-Legal Studies and Research Style Format (Attached Herewith).
- All the submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 350 words.
- Both single-authored and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries will be accepted
An e-mail confirming the receipt of the manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly conveyed to the author(s) through the e-mail id used by the author(s) for correspondence by the Journal.
Last date for submission: 11:59 p.m. on 14th September 2019 (Sunday)
All correspondence must be via email and should be addressed at contact.jslsr[at]gmail.com
The website link is here
For full details, click here.