About The LawKit
The LawKit (TLK) is an e-learning platform providing accessible & reliable opportunities to every law student studying across India. We have put in efforts to build a space where Law Students and Legal Professionals can easily connect to help & inspire each other. We are an academic venture taking leap in enhancing legal education in India. We strive to provide rare amicable & constructive scope with equal participation from all.
The LawKit is proud to announce an Online Internship Opportunity in the month of August in collaboration with Aarohan NGO. We at The LawKit believe we can serve better with peculiar opportunities for law students and thereby provide an altogether different learning platform on the go.
We have tied up with Aarohan NGO, one of India’s renowned nonprofit Organizations which is working towards providing comprehensive and holistic support through Education, health care, skill training and required programmes for the upliftment of marginalised society.
About Aarohan NGO
Aarohan is a non-governmental organization registered in 2005 under the Society Registration Act, 1860 of India. The Head Office -located in Malviya Nagar, South Delhi- serves as epicentre of its programs and activities.
AAROHAN began its journey mainly addressing to the educational needs of less-privileged children of the society. Women, transgender and other community members living in difficult circumstances are part of like poverty elevation and skill development programs. It also address and advocates for the needs of rural/tribal and transgender community. The support extended to these children is holistic in nature from early childhood to livelihood. This in turn empowers the child physically and mentally to pursue greater heights in his/her life. Aarohan acts as a parent and extends holistic support to their needs. Through this support Aarohan has been able to transform the lives as great success.
Nature of the Internship
- It will be a 1-month Internship.
- The Internship will be based on the NGO’s day to day work and tasks.
- The tasks allotted to the Interns will primarily focus on:
- Content Writing.
- Data Handling.
- Identifying CSR opportunity for the organization.
- Online Teaching.
- Social Media Handling (Post Designing, Tagline, Hash tags).
- Teachers Training.
- The Interns will be working under a Mentor who will time to time keep them updated about the work and other formalities through an online communication platform.
- LOR to the top performer/intern.
- Internship Certificate to all the selected interns after the successful completion of the assigned work.
Internship Commencing on: August 03 2020
For Registration & other details please visit www.thelawkit.com