About Law Essentials
Law Essentials is a student-run initiative by a group of inquisitive law student having a penumbral idea about the application of the law in day to day life. We strive to build a platform that can actively bridge the gap between academia and the legal industry. We provide various opportunities for a law student to hone their skills.
- Investigation of Companies- powers of Central government.
- Shareholders activism as a tool for improving corporate governance
- Striking off Name of a Company: The Jurisdictional Issue
- Fiduciary duty of independent directors: Need for corporate literacy?
- Implications of Kotak Committee Report on Corporate governance in India
- Issues and Challenges pertaining to Corporate Social Responsibility in the view of Companies Act 2013
- Claw Back clauses in Employment contracts: A new tool to fight corporate misfeasance
7.A. Indian Perspective
- New Pricing of Preferential Allotments
- The Contractual and tortuous liability of a company
- The Criminal Liability of a company
- The word limit for the Manuscript is 1500 words including abstract not exceeding 200 words. (The word limit is exclusive of the endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5 & the endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced and the submissions must be in ‘.doc’or ‘.docx’ word format.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
- The in-text reference style has to be followed.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and email for future reference. (Authors are requested not to put their name anywhere in the main manuscript).
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to [email protected] and the subject of the e-mail should be titled “Submission for Law essential Blog Series”.
- The last date for the Submission of the Blog is 30th November, 2020.
- Entries that will be selected after the review stages shall be published on the Law Essentials Website. The communication of acceptance shall be made within 5 working days after the submission of the manuscript.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons is permitted and there is no publication fee.
- The manuscripts not abiding by the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
Upon submitting a blog:
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
- The Editorial Board shall retains the complete discretion over the Acceptance and Rejection of the Final Manuscript.
- In case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection. (The limit for the same is 15% excluding endnotes).
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Law Essentials.
- After the acceptance of the Manuscript, the same shall not be published on any other platform.
The author would receive an E-Certificate upon the Publication of the Blog.
E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp on +91-9632322022