About the Journal
International Journal Of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) [ISSN Number: 2582-7340] Is An International, Quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, E-Journal. IJALR Provides An Interactive Platform For The Publication Of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays On Various Interdisciplinary Issues Related To Law And Policy.
International Journal of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) is a platform to promote research writing on various topics related to political, social, legal, and economic among the people of India.
Our primary objective is to promote legal research among students across India through publishing their materials in the issues released quarterly. It will enhance the skills of law students across India. With this, IJALR will be focusing on providing opportunities like an Internship program, Blog Writing, and Publication Opportunities. We will also focus on organizing various competitions related to research that will upgrade the skills of an individual.
Call for Editors:Student Editor(s)
- Law Students from recognized universities/colleges having past experience in the editing field.
- Those who have Editorial Board experience/ personal publications are suggested to apply.
Type of Work: Online
Tenure: 3 Months
Note: Certificate will be provided to every student editor.
- Students above the 2nd year are eligible for the post of Student Editor.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skills.
- The applicant must possess command over the English Language.
- The applicant must have at least two publications with a peer-reviewed Journal.
- The applicant will be required to edit at least 12 manuscripts during your tenure.
Send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for Student Editor”.
Contact Number: 99911-40223
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org