Call for Papers: A.C TIWARI & ASSOCIATES: E-RESEARCH PAPER PRESENTATION, Submission by 22 JULY 2019.
A.C TIWARI & ASSOCIATES along with LEGAL AWAAZ, LEGGE RHYTHMS and LEX ASSISTO as its Media and Knowledge Partner is pleased to invite original, unpublished research papers in the form of an E-RESEARCH PAPER PRESENTATION.
We, at A.C Tiwari & Associates (Law firm) are a full-service law firm dealing with the Constitutional, Criminal, Civil, Matrimonial, NCLT & Business Affairs, Services & Education, and Accidental (M.A.C.T) NDPS, CAT, Human Right, Taxation, Consumers, PIL, Arbitration, Merger and Acquisitions, Real Estate, Trust & Societies (NGO) & All type of Registration etc. cases in the Supreme Court, High Courts, National Green Tribunal (NGT), state and national consumer redressal commission and other tribunals and district courts since 2005 through all over India.
The aim of this paper presentation is to promote and boost the confidence of students who have yet to overcome their fear of stage fright and presenting in front of an audience. This in turn saves time of students as the event is entirely online based.
TOPICS FOR THE PAPER:
- Green Criminology
- Cyber Crime in India: Are women a soft target?
- Trade Secret: Limited Approach to Traditional Knowledge
- Human Rights in Modern Era and their effect on smooth running of a legal system
- Mercy killing: is “right to die” justifiable?
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES OF PAPER:
1. The final copy of the research paper is to be submitted in .doc/.docx form to the following email address: [email protected] with subject research paper submission by 22 JULY 2019.
2. A cover letter mentioning the title of the paper and the relevant sub theme. Name of the authors, course, year of study (if applicable), name of college/university (if applicable), email and contact number. Apart from the cover letter, details of the author should not be mentioned anywhere.
3. Registration form- all the participants are required to fill the registration form after the payment has been made.
4. The research paper should be original, unpublished and without grammatical, spelling and/or any other errors.
5. Any uniform method of citation may be used.
6. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman as well, size 10 single line spacing.
7. A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper. Page borders, headers, footers shall be used. The paper shall be in MS Word format.
8. WORD LIMIT between 2500 – 3500 words.
1. The Presentation should be in the form of and MP4 video.
2. Time Limit for the presentation is 8 minutes.
· FURTHER, it is to be noted that the Abstract, Research paper and Presentation are to be submitted at the same time itself.
THE LAST DATE TO SUBMIT THE PRESENTATION IS 22 JULY 2019.
For Participants registering before 30th June, the fee structure is as follows:
- Rs.600 for Single Author
- Rs. 800 for Co-Authors
For Participants registering after 30th June:
- Rs. 800 for Single Author
- Rs. 1000 for Co-Authors.
Payment may be made to the following account by NEFT/IMPS:
- Bank Name: ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- Account Holder: Mrs. Surabhi Tiwari
- Account Number: 09142191020526
- IFSC Code: ORBC0100914
- · Via Paytm or Google Pay @ 7230968898
For Further Details Contact:
8368639878- Oorja Jain
8077706959- Chaitali Jugan
7709595246 -Harshita Sharma