To promote and encourage research, especially among Law Scholars and Law Professionals so that they can get acquainted with the latest development in the field of law.
International Journal of Legal Research and Development (IJLRD) is a quarterly published e-journal started with an objective to reach each and every reader who is interested in law and legal research.
IJLRD is dedicated to express views on the recent legal issues for creating cross current of ideas on the emerging matters of law.
The IJLRD is a peer-reviewed law journal and submissions are invited from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts on contemporary issues of Law. The authors should send original and unpublished papers.
Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of three authors.
- INTERNATIONAL LAW
- HUMANITARIAN LAW
- CYBER LAW
- CRIMINAL LAW
- ENVIRONMENTAL LAW
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
Or any other contemporary issues of law.
Last Date for Submission of Abstract: 29th October 2017
Last Date for Intimation of acceptance: 31st October 2017
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: 12th November 2017
All entries to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject- Submissions IJLRD on or before 12th November 2017.
Submission are invited in form of
- Research Work/ Academic Projects
- Case Comments/ Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short notes and case comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any standard style of citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the author’s view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
THE REVIEW PROCESS & OTHER INFORMATION:-
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with IJLRD. Due accreditation will be given to the authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double-blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
For More Details, Contact
Litson K Stephen- +918435983045, +919752146611
Devika Gupta- +919752148181