About the Organisation
Legge Rhythms was conceptualized, conceived, created, and is being administered by its Founder Litson K Stephen and the Co-Founder Devika Gupta, both graduates of the Indore Institute of Law, to bring all aspects of Law under a single umbrella and provide sundry services to the Law Students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing need of the Law Students and was translated into actuality and reality by several of its programs. Legge Rhythms offers Online Internships to the Law Students as Law News Reporters, Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors, and Editors and conducts a variety of Events, inter alia, Seminars, MUNs, and Debates.
The Board Members of Legge Rhythms have decided to expand its team:
- Posting Team
The student team will be handling the posting of events, opportunities, law blogs, articles, interviews, and experiences on our website.
Members – 2
- Events Team
The student team will focus on conducting various online and offline events on a regular basis.
Members – 5
- Partnerships and Collaboration
The student team will focus on collaborating with events across the country in various capacities. Each member will be assigned a particular region to handle.
Members – 4
- Public Relations Team
The student team will focus on creating and delivering emails, direct mails, brochures, newsletters, and other publications to our databases.
Members – 2
- Head, Campus Ambassadors
The person will be heading the group of campus ambassadors from different law colleges across India.
- Editorial Board
The person will review the work of the Content Team closely and regularly, and make recommendations arising from the review.
Associate Editors – 2
- Students in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year of their Five Year Course or students in the 1st or 2nd year of their Three Year Course can apply for these positions.
- Excellent Communication Skills and command over the language
- Good Drafting/Writing Skills for Proposals/Letters
- Basic Knowledge of Law
- Experience Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation for the Best Team Members
- Get an opportunity to be involved in the decision-making process of the organisation
- Get an opportunity to interact with the eminent personalities from the legal industry
Duration – 1 year (1-month probation)
To apply, mail your updated CV along with a photo and Statement of Purpose to email@example.com before 15 May 2020 with the subject “Application for (Position you are applying for)”