- Ek Bharat, Shreshth Bharat
- Uniform Civil Code
- Removal of Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir
- India v/s Bharat – Bridging the Divide
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao – Need of the Hour
- Make in India – A Boost to India’s Manufacturing Sector
- Startup India, Standup India – India’s Entrepreneurship Movement
- Government of India’s Programmes and Schemes
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- United Nations
- NITI Aayog
- Gender Equality
- Women Empowerment
- Affordable Healthcare
- Affordable Housing
- LGBT Rights
- Olympic Games
- Juvenile Justice System
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
- Goods and Services Tax
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Amendments to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS)
- Piracy and armed robbery against Ships
- Implementation of IMO Instruments
- Human Element, Training and Watch-keeping (HTW)
The topics listed above are just indicative and not exhaustive. Therefore, you can select a topic of your own choice under the following broad themes: Economics, Education, Governance, Healthcare, Information Technology, International Relations, Law, Public Policy, Management, and Strategy.
1. The submission is open to all students, research scholars, teachers and professionals around the world.
2. Co-authorship shall be permitted. There is no bar on the number of co-authors.
1. The work should be original, and must not be previously published or must not be in the stage of submission/consideration anywhere else.
2. The word limit, excluding footnotes, endnotes, references, and bibliography can range between 2500-7500 words.
3. An abstract should be written at the beginning, explaining the aims and motives of the paper. Word limit: 250-750 words.
4. Submissions should be made in MS Word format.
5. Main Text – Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified, with a margin of an inch on all sides.
6. Footnotes – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted.
7. Citation Mode – Any uniform method of citation is allowed. However, you must name the method of citation used at the end of your submission.
8. Bibliographies or reference lists are welcome, but not necessary.
9. Each submission must be accompanied with a short description about the author(s).
1. The editorial board will follow the Anonymous Peer-Review policy for judging the submissions.
2. The editorial board reserves the right to reject or edit any paper whose content is offensive or defamatory, explicitly unethical or if it supports racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal activities or terrorism; similarly an article may be refused if the Board deems that it might harm the political or religious sentiments of interested readers in any manner.
3. The editorial board reserves the right to disqualify the paper on account of plagiarism.
4. The research paper should not infringe the copyright or any other right of a third party, if so, the Model Governance Foundation disclaims any responsibility for copyright violation or any other liability.
5. The research paper shall be considered the property of Model Governance Foundation, which reserves the right of publication of the same in any book or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, without providing any royalty or compensation.
6. The editorial board reserves the right to vary, repeal, alter any of the rules, if as required, as they deem appropriate.
7. A soft copy of the research paper must be uploaded at www.samvaad.co/research.html by 31st December, 2016.
1. This Call for Papers notice aims to invite research papers and case studies for the pre-event book of Samvaad 2017.
2. Types of Research Papers: Literature Review, Exploratory/Original Research, Case Study, Descriptive, Commentary or a mix of various types.
3. A Publication Certificate will be issued to the contributor(s) whose research paper(s)/case study(ies) is/are selected for publication in the book.
4. No Participation Certificate will be issued.
5. There is no Participation or Publication Fee for consideration and/or publication of your submission.
6. A separate Call for Papers notice for Samvaad 2017 Souvenir Book will be released on 1st January, 2017.
For any other queries, please write to us at email@example.com
Model Governance Foundation is a non-partisan, non-profit and non-political organization working for national integration, communal harmony and inclusive development.Our key areas of intervention are administrative reforms, education, environment, healthcare, legal reforms, skill development and women empowerment.
We organize events, conduct research and provide consultancy on key issues in governance, public policy and law. The organization is headquartered in Lucknow and the pan-Indian team comprises of most promising college students and young professionals who bring their vibrant perspectives to the organization and are unified by the common vision of improving the future of our country.
Legal Status: Registered as a Public Charitable Trust under Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
Participant: United Nations Global Compact and United Nations Civil Society Network.
Samvaad 2017 is a 3-day National Youth Conference organized by the Model Governance Foundation in New Delhi from 30th June – 2nd July, 2017.
In its Second edition, the conference will include various events like Interactive Lectures, Paper Presentations, Guest Presentations, Debating Sessions, Group Discussions, Life Mapping Exercise, Leadership Development Conversation, and Social and Cultural Night.
We wish to engage young people in meaningful discussions and conversations aimed at making India an inclusively developed country. Our aim is to enhance the learning, sharing and networking experience of our delegates by making the event intimate and people-oriented.
GNLU Centre for Law and Society is the focal point for socio-legal research at Gujarat National Law University that facilitates interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary research, study and teaching of law and society, and law and legal institutions.
The Centre encourages multidisciplinary perspectives to inform analysis and debate on socio-legal issues, thereby providing the richest and most comprehensive approach to research and policy-making. Findings originating at the Centre will be disseminated through conferences and symposia, journals, in- house student vignettes, and policy white papers.