Certificate Course on Research Methodology:Indian Legal Solution
The Objective of this course is to grow the seeds of proper research methodology among the Law students.
It is very crucial to learn how to research properly as it is the whacking part of the Research i.e. Research Methodology. Without Proper researching skills, a law student is same as of the empty well. It will enable the Researchers to develop the most appropriate methodology for their Research Studies. The mission of the course is to impart research skills to the beginners and help improve the quality of Research by the existing researchers.
Our Course Structure is designed in such a way that the learning of Research Methodology can be served in very easy manner and it will energize your mind and consequently you will evolve like a inbuilt researcher while being with us.
The Participants of the Course will start the course by reading the provided literature at the end of the course they will find themselves equipped enough to author a book or two themselves.
This course is now available in all the major languages. Study Material can also be provided in your language. You can request for the same by sending us an email.
Features of Our Course:
- You will Learn Research Methodology through our different Modules which is made in the guidance of top advocates and legal wizards throughout the country.
- You will be provided with the Personal assistance of our best Researchers during your course tenure while going through basics to extreme of your legal research.
- After learning the basics of Legal Research, You will have to select a legal topic of your own on which our researchers will help you to go in to the right direction of your research.
- Gradually researching on that topic, at the end of your course, you will have the complete research paper on the selected topic.
- At Last, we will make your research paper publish in Journal with ISSN no.
Applications are open for the October, 2018 Batch of the course.
Duration : 6 Weeks.
Deadline : Last Date to Register: 30th of September, 2018
All Participants will get two certificates, one from the journal of Paper publishing and other from us of online course.
Payment Details :
- Account holder’s Name : Raghvendra Kumar
- Account no. 27660110021118
- IFSC : UCBA0002766
- Branch : MACCAFE, RAJA WALA ROAD, SELAQUI, DEHRADUN.
or, Paytm : 7903775870
After Payment, send the screen shot or details for confirmation of payment to [email protected]
- Paavni Thareja : 9416496660
- Raghvendra Kumar : 7903775870
For more Details Visit – http://indianlegalsolution.com/certificate-course-on-research-methodology/