About edunationonline & Founder :
Edunationonline is an E-School, started on Instagram by Ms. Emi Grace Rajendran and she is the Sole Founder of this online Organisation. She believes in providing knowledgeable content in exchange for a minimum registration fee she collects for supporting the education of the underprivileged students. She partners with various Experts from different fields as Knowledge Partner and also Associates with many others as Media partner for her Endeavors. She conducts various Virtual events like: Webinars, Workshops, Competitions and also has branched into the field of Graphic Designing as an Entrepreneur.
She has conducted a few webinars in Nutrition and Diet and has also ventured into the field of Law to provide knowledge testers for the Law Aspirants.
About the competition :
The Legal Proposition Writing Competition, enables the Law Aspirants to draft their own MOOT Problem at just Rs. 30. The theme is based on Constitutional Law- Fundamental Rights (exact topic will be announced on the day of competition). This competition is open to every Law Student, Academicians, Research Scholars, Lawyers & those interested to draft their own MOOT Problem. Only 75 Registrants are Permitted for this Competition.
The Important Dates to be remembered are:
Registration ends on 13th July, 2020
Competition on 15th July, 2020 (11:00am to 13:00pm).
Guidelines for competition :
- Word Limit- within 1000 words.
- Font Style- Times New Romans
- Font Size- 12
- Line Spacing- 1.5
- Page Borders (1 inch)
- Must Frame atleast 2 Legal Issues in your MOOT Problem.
- File Name- Person’s Name & Institute
- Do not specify any of your details on your MOOT Proposition
- Submissions should be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org 15th July, 2020 within 13:00pm.
Registration fee :
- Registration Fee of Rs. 30 is collected as funds for underprivileged students education.
- Participants are required to pay through Bank Transfer, GPay or Paytm and these details are mentioned at the start of the registration form.
- Uploading the screenshot of payment receipt is mandatory to submit the registration forms.
- A confirmation message will be sent from Edunationonline Business Whatsapp Number (+91 8778064743) after checking your details.
Perks & awards :
- Winner- Rs. 500 cash prize + Merit Certificate + 2 months free Publication in our Blog + Publication Certificates.
- Next 2 Contestants- Merit Certificate + 1 month free Publication in our Blog + Publication Certificates.
- Next 2 Contestants- Appreciation Certificate + 15 days free Publication in our Blog + Publication Certificates.
- All other Registered Participants will receive a Participation Certificate.
Click here for the Brochure: Legal Proposition Writing Competition
Contact details :
For any Queries or Information Write to : email@example.com
You can Reach out on:
Whatsapp or Phone : +91 8778064743 (Edunationonline)
Telegram : +91 9171834503
Contact for future updates & events :
Instagram Follow & Updates: