Law Essentials Journal is an international, peer-reviewed, quad-annual, open access online research journal covering various fields of law. The journal focuses on providing knowledge and information on recent issues and developments in the field of law. We at Law Essentials Journal care a lot about nature and follow paperless and eco-friendly means of disseminating the quintessential legal knowledge to the audience.
The Journal is blessed to have Prof. (Dr.) G.S. Bajpai (Professor and Registrar, National Law University, Delhi) and Dr. William Nunes (Associate Professor, Gujarat National Law University) as Advisors to the Editorial Board.
We believe in the originality of ideas, views and opinions of the authors and stand totally against plagiarism for according to us, knowledge can never spread its wings in a sky of lies. We welcome you to join this chain of eternal knowledge and wisdom and help create a much better and a legally awakened society. The journal is indexed at International Institute of Organised Research (I2OR) Database.
- Case Commentaries: (700 – 2000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Short Notes/ Essays: (1000 – 2000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review: (1500 – 3000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2500 – 5000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- The deadline for the submission of the manuscript is 11:59 PM (IST) on December 10, 2020.
- The submissions are accepted only in electronic form. The submission must be made in a Microsoft Word (.docx) format via email email@example.com the document named ‘Submission- LEJ’ with an appropriate title.
- Manuscript with a Plagiarism more than 15% will not be accepted and shall be rejected at any stage of processing. In case where the submission is found to be plagiarized after the publication, it shall be retracted immediately and the author will be duly informed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman and size 12, with 1.5 line spacing, justified with no Borders.
- The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman and size 10, with single line spacing, justified.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch, and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Submissions must conform to BLUEBOOK (19th or 20th Edition) style of citation.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a Cover Letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and email address for future reference. (Authors are requested not to put their name anywhere in the main manuscript).
- Co- authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors. The publication fees for the Journal stands at:
- Single Authorship – INR 300
- Co-Authorship – INR 400
- Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of Law Essentials Journal. On subsequent reproduction, the authors would be required to credit the original publication in the Journal. The organisation reserves the right to reproduce, publish and distribute any manuscript submitted for publication in all media, including but not limited to electronic and print media.
- The manuscripts not abiding any of the above guidelines are liable to be rejected.
For any questions or clarifications, the author may contact the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Law Essentials Journal,
Mohammed Farhan C