- Topic: Human Rights, Women Rights, Women Empowerement, Child Rights, Rights of disabled persons etc..
– Duration- 3-6 minutes
– There should be no copyright violation.
– IPR of the video will be with Knowledge Steez.
– Any person or organisation from India or foreign countries can submit their entries.
– Language- English or Hindi.
– Send your entries on firstname.lastname@example.org
– Last Date for submission:
30 May 2018
– Declaration of Results: Last week of June
-The video will be screened at either the National or International Conference organised by Knowledge Steez in the month of June and December respectively.
– No legal action will lie against Knowledge Steez regarding this competition.
– Knowledge Steez reserve the right to remove any vedio which is in violation of IPR of any person/ organisation.
– 1st and 2nd Entries will be awarded with Tablet .
– Next top 5 entries will be given Online Certificate Course on Human Rights.
– Certificate will be given to all participants.
-Content (Relevancy to theme) : 40 Marks
– Movie making skills: 20 Marks
– Clarity: 10 Marks
– Likes on the video: 30 Marks
(The video will be uploaded on our youtube channel and number of likes will be marked accordingly)
For any information or clarification, contact:
Ms Mahak Rathee
Check the brochure here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5BVwQuHmnlRdFhvX3pWcE1tZmk0SmVTdWRkVkoyb1dLZzNV