Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. VIPS recognized by Bar Council of India and UGC under section 2(f), with NAAC ‘A’ accreditation, is well known for its robust efforts in legal education and its creative initiatives.
This institution is established by Dr S.C. Vats, Chairman, VIPS, a great philanthropist and educationist. The motto of VIPS is “in pursuit of perfection”.
About the Call
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS), Law School is organising 1st VIPS National Level Call for Moot Problem and invites submissions of moot problems from students, academicians, practitioners and researchers on any of the following topics:
- Constitutional Law
- Family Law
- Public International Law
- Law of Crimes
- Law of Contract
- Civil Laws
Guidelines for Submission
Submissions should be divided into two parts: Moot Problem and Applied Law. In Moot Problem, the authors will write a problem and in Applied Law, the authors will write the law applicable to the moot problem, i.e. legal provision applicable to the name of the concerned state, Act/Convention etc.
All entries must be typewritten. Submission must be made only in .doc format.
Submission must follow the following rules
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Alignment: justified
Content must be the original work of the author and should not have been given to any other competition. Submission must be made on or before November 11, 2019, through e-mail with the subject “1 st VIPS Call for Moot Problem” at vipsmootproblem[at]gmail.com along with the scanned copy of Demand Draft.
- Registration amount is Rs. 500.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘VIVEKANANDA INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES’ payable at NEW DELHI
- Participants are required to send the hard copy of the registration form along with Demand Draft via post to the administrators latest by November 11, 2019 on the following correspondence:
- The Dean, “Ist VIPS Call for Moot Problem”, Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, AU Block, Pitampura, New Delhi, India – 110034.
Last date for Submission of the registration form and Soft Copy: November 11, 2019
All the participants will get an E-Certificate of Participation. First two winners will get Rs 3000/ and Rs 1500/ respectively.
Criterion of evaluation
- Issues identified
- Relevance of the issue in the contemporary era.
- Scope of problem
- Building of problem/storyline
Phone: +91 (11) 27343401, 27343402, 27343403