MyLawman is delighted to announce the launch of the Interactive Certificate Course on Sports Law and Practice (ICC-SLP). The certificate course on sports law and practice has been designed for all sports law enthusiasts. With a faculty made up of the recognized professionals in the world of sports and gaming, this course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to become an excellent sports and gaming lawyer, with solid legal foundations and a broader vision of the sector. The course shall be conducted live in online mode from 11th June 2021 to 18th July 2021 on weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun) in the evening batches (4:00 PM- 5:00 PM).
Students shall receive a certificate on successful completion of this certificate course.
Our participants of Interactive Certificate Course on Sports Law and Practice (ICC-SLP). shall be addressed by eminent NLU faculties, Law Firm and Corporate practitioners from Gujarat National Law University, Krida Legal, AM Sports Law and Management Co, Sony Pictures Networks India, Sensato Sports Law, TMT Legal, and Women in Sports India, to name a few.
The total duration of the course shall be 20 hours spanning over a period of 6 weeks.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COURSE
WHY SHOULD YOU ENROLL?
- 11 modules delivered by Law Firm, NLUs, and Industry Experts.
- Recording of live sessions/videos and curated course material shall be provided
- Practical Insights by law firm experts & faculties from NLUs.
- Assignment/Evaluation-based online certificate course.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: By the end of this course you will be well acquainted will the following-
- The evolution of Sports Law, and the legal and regulatory framework that governs the development of the Sports Law in India.
- Technicalities of Dispute Resolution in Sports and Gaming and the steps involved.
- Legal framework behind Betting in Sports, E-sports, and Gaming in India.
- Contract, IP, and Regulatory nuances involved in Sports and Gaming as a business.
- The issues related to gender discrimination in sports, doping, match-fixing, and regulations behind them.
- The financing of Sports in India and Sports Management
COURSE CURRICULUM AND SPEAKERS: The course is divided into 11 modules for a better understanding and wholesome coverage of the course. Refer to the brochure here for the details on the Syllabus and Speakers.
The participants shall be continuously assessed. The assessment shall be done through the following:
- class interaction
- case studies, and
- the final assignment (one assignment shall be given at the end of the course)
VIDEO RECORDINGS AND STUDY MATERIAL:
Recordings of videos shall be provided to the participants to facilitate them to watch the session in case they fail to attend in real-time.
The recordings and the material shall be accessible to the participants for a duration of two months from the completion of the course.
ELIGIBILITY, REGISTRATION, FEE, AND CONTACT DETAILS
The course is open to all the students, practicing lawyers, academicians, research scholars, and Ph.D. candidates.
INR 2000/- for students– those currently enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate courses
INR 2500/- for professionals- practicing lawyers, academicians, research scholars, and Ph.D. candidates.
For More Details regarding registration, registration process, etc., visit- www.mylawman.co.in/sportslaw
Click here for the