About The Organization
The LawKit (TLK) is an e-learning platform providing accessible & reliable opportunities to every law student studying across India. We have put in efforts to build a space where Law Students and Legal Professionals can easily connect to help & inspire each other. We are an academic venture taking a leap in enhancing legal education in India. We strive to provide rare amicable & constructive scope with equal participation from all.
About The Campus Representative Programme (CRP)
The TLK Campus Representative Program is to shortlist the vivid and versatile law enthusiasts. This is to widen their reach to colleges, universities and students through Campus Representations.
With the purpose ranging from legal networking to enhancement of legal knowledge of the Representatives through this programme, including various other benefits that shall come through the tenure of CRP.
Objectives & Tasks
- Digital Marketing: Circulate our event ads, posters and updates through email, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram & Facebook.
- To promote public good in relation to Legal Opportunities viewed in the broadest context.
- To promote, conduct & cooperate in the promotion or conduct of activities of a professional, educational, cultural, and social nature amongst the law students.
- Help the team at The LawKit in sharing ideas and promoting work culture through generous contributions in the legal field.
Location & Timing
Work From Home & Flexible working hours
Perks & Benefits
- Certificate of Appreciation: CRs will receive a Certificate from us which will strengthen their CVs.
- Letter of Recommendation: LoRs will be given to the outstanding CRs helping them to boost their chances for better job opportunities.
- An opportunity to become a member of a growing all India‘Law Student-Legal Professional’ network, The LawKit and connect with renowned legal personalities and working members.
For Registration & other details please visit www.thelawkit.com