Jurisedge is pleased to announce the Jurisedge 1st National PPT Writing Competition, 2016 on the theme “Trends, Issues and Reforms in Arbitration Laws in India”. The competition is an excellent opportunity for Law students and Professionals to express their viewpoints on Arbitration Laws in India. The theme is broad in nature; hence, the participants may take up any Topic/Trend/Issue/Development covered under the purview of the theme.
Theme of the PPT: “Trends, Issues and Reforms in Arbitration Laws in India”
Deadline for Registration: 26th October, 2016.
Deadline for submission: 30th October, 2016.
Any student pursuing any undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University/College in India.
Guidelines and Rules:
- The PPT must be written in English.
- Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Co-Authorship is permitted.
- Co-Authorship is restricted to only two candidates.
- The PPT shall not be plagiarized. Only the original PPTs will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay. The participants will submit a separate undertaking with regard to originality of work.
- Copyright of the PPTs shall rest with the organizers. Organizers hold the right to republish the PPTs if required.
- Identification mark (name or any mark which identifies the author) must not be found in any part of PPT.
- The Deadline for the submission is 30th October, 2016
- The Participants must submit their essay via e-mail only with following attachments: a page containing Name, Nationality, Address, e-mail id, Contact number and name of the College/University along with address and class of the Participant.
Length of the PPT:
- The PPT shall consist of minimum 10 slides and Bibliography/Sources.
- Total number of slides shall not exceed 30.
- First Prize: Certificate + Cash Prize Rs. 1500 INR + Gift Hampers upto Rs. 1000 INR + Work Opportunity with Jurisedge.
- Second Prize: Certificate + Cash Prize Rs. 1200 INR + Gift Hampers upto Rs. 1000 INR + Work Opportunity with Jurisedge.
- Third Prize: Certificate + Cash Prize Rs. 1000 INR + Gift Hampers upto Rs. 1000 INR + Work Opportunity with Jurisedge.
- Consolation Prize(For Top 5 Candidates): Certificate of Appreciation + Gift Hampers upto Rs. 1000 INR + Work Opportunity with Jurisedge.
Good PPTs (including top ten PPTs) will be considered for publication on Jurisedge Portal.
Top 10 candidates will also get a chance to work with us!
All the participants will get a Certificate of Participation.
Registration fee is 150/- INR only.
NOTE: All queries and submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on
So, what are you waiting for? Register today! Fill our form here.
Once you have filled the above form, click the link below for the payment.